Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

rpgcodex > I lost the ability to rate with some buttons, I'm sad

Delterius
Delterius
do you find romance baiting to be a real thing and is it problematic anyways
Delterius
Delterius
also what is the definition of love and can it be portrayed in games that aren't art
Lacrymas
Lacrymas
Tieflings are too special snowflakey for me, but as a general rule, I don't have anything against tiefling romance ;d
Lacrymas
Lacrymas
Romance baiting is kinda like queerbaiting but for everyone. Yay communism.
NJClaw
NJClaw
What kind of degenerate goat furry would romance a thing with those horns?
Lacrymas
Lacrymas
А degenerate goat furry, duh. I'm not saying I would, just that I don't have a problem with the degenerate goat furries doing their thing with consenting *adult* tieflings with no mental disabilities/disorders.
Shitty Kitty
Shitty Kitty
Imagine not having Annah as your waifu.
FreeKaner
FreeKaner
Horns doesn't equal furry.
NJClaw
NJClaw
Nice cope
FreeKaner
FreeKaner
Incoherent nonsense to claim what is essentially a coloured human is furry because of horns, there aren't even any fur involved.
Lacrymas
Lacrymas
Is this going to turn into a philosophical debate about what constitutes a furry?
Delterius
Delterius
its simple, were-goats are furry and satyrs aren't
Delterius
Delterius
if you want to get complex you can use the young adult wave classification system, where fucking a demon is a completely different wave to fucking a werewolf and therefore demons aren't furries
NJClaw
NJClaw
I forgot about this. You don't have to be into fur to be a furry, you just have to be into anthropomorphic animals. Demons are anthropomorphic animals at their core, so if you want to fuck a demon you're a furry.
NJClaw
NJClaw
I'm willing to recognize that it's a fringe case, but the furry issue is so poisonous we can't allow us any slip up. One day you're fine with people wanting to fuck tieflings in a videogame, and in the blink of an eye you're bound by law to fuck a goat twice a week
NJClaw
NJClaw
Do you want to fuck a got twice a week, FreeKaner? Do you?
NJClaw
NJClaw
Because that's what you're saying when you state "horns doesn't equal furry".
NJClaw
NJClaw
I recognize I might need to stop obsessing over furries and that this is not a sane thing to do. But I really don't want to fuck a goat twice a week, goats are scary

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom