Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

rpgcodex > the threads can be improved by adding more replies

The Brazilian Slaughter
The Brazilian Slaughter
I, um, need to meditate in seclusion about this object. Yes.
aris
By the way, I just noticed. Is the slogan written on the brazilian flag "Ordem e progresso"? :D
The Brazilian Slaughter
The Brazilian Slaughter
Yes, it is. Its inspired from a Positivist slogan, saddly the military at the birth of the republic had a weird interest in Positivism.
aris
It's not so strange really, at the birth of something, people are often optimistic. Brazil was inclining economically for quite some time, it may seem that you are heading for a recession, but I think and hope that Brazil can become the STRONKEST country in south america in the future
The Brazilian Slaughter
The Brazilian Slaughter
Godamn that site, I can't even download the pic and search for further pics of that beauty! Grrrr!

Our economy incline of the last decade was notably minor and riding on the chinese gravy train - it was, as we say here, a chicken flight.

We already are the STRONKEST country of South America since there were countries in South America. That potatoes. I want Brazil to be the STRONGEST COUNTRY OF THE WORLD!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom