Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

rpgcodex > I have come to realize this place is filled with degenerates anyway. Not one, but multiple mentally ill people just allowed to run free without oversight.

Thac0
Thac0
Before valuing your opinion on tabletop I need proof that you have friends and have ever played tabletop in your life before.
fantadomat
fantadomat
So you were butthurt about the 5e garbage lol. Are 15 year old or something? Go play some dark eye and have fun lol. Also nah we rarely play TT games this days,most of my mate have kids and decent amount of work,no time to play long kid's games.
fantadomat
fantadomat
That said i never really cared about TT games,i am commenting on a system that is made in to PC games. If you want to talk about TT games,go and do it in the subforum. The 5e system looks like total decline compared to all the other similar ones made in to PC games.
fantadomat
fantadomat
Also i do enjoy reading online lore about D&D,WhiteWolf,shadowrun and Warhammer games....or at least i liked the older shit. Most of the nu lore is written by blue hair teentards larping as trannies.
Strange Fellow
Strange Fellow
I've never played 5e and neither have you. Only one of us spams his butthurt BG fanboy posts all over the place, though :laters:
Thac0
Thac0
DDA is a fine system, it just has the most atrocious combat in any tabletop ever. But as long as you are not fighting or fighting very rarely the rules for character building, adventuring and general noncombat stuff are very good.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom