Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

rpgcodex > the threads can be improved by adding more replies

DarkUnderlord
DarkUnderlord
If you sign up to Star Stable and grind a horse up to level 15, which you can do for free.
Whiny-Butthurt-Liberal
"It's free to play up to level 4!
Go on adventurous quests!
THE BIGGEST HORSE GAME EVER MADE!
DOWNLOAD NOW!
It's free to play up to level 4!"

I can do it up to level 4, for free.
DarkUnderlord
DarkUnderlord
You can still play races and grind your horse up to 15, it's only your player character that ends up at 4. I know these things..
Whiny-Butthurt-Liberal
It's not doable with a free account, I don't have access to areas which give horse xp.
DarkUnderlord
DarkUnderlord
The races where you can compete against your own time give horse xp.
Crane
Crane
I think he should also chronicle his Star Stable adventure by creating an LP of it and posting it in Prosperland.
DarkUnderlord
DarkUnderlord
Yes, screenshot updates is a requirement. One for every horse level up I think.
Whiny-Butthurt-Liberal
I'm not going to post in Prosperland. If you want a LP, let me post it in a normal forum where people will read it. And Competing against your own races doesn't give your xp, only daily races.
DarkUnderlord
DarkUnderlord
In order for one to get our of Prosperland, one must first post in Prosperland.
Whiny-Butthurt-Liberal
It's not feasible, I can get a max of 500 horse xp per day, and I need 33000 to get to the max level. That's over two months of daily races.
DarkUnderlord
DarkUnderlord
Well, you can be in Prosperland for forever, or for two months. It's your call.
Whiny-Butthurt-Liberal
I can choose to not waste my time playing a silly game every day for two months.
Crane
Crane
You could also choose to give the good people of Star Stable a few Georgian lari.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom