Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

rpgcodex > the threads can be improved by adding more replies

Scruffy
Scruffy
you're going to hell
Scruffy
Scruffy
also, what are you, some kind of vegetarian?
Scroo
Scroo
Nah I just forgot to also order anchovies on it :(
Scroo
Scroo
Anchovies and pineapple is a match from heaven ^^
Scruffy
Scruffy
And you play those terrible mmorpgs. I think you need a reeducation camp vacation.
alkeides 2.0
alkeides 2.0
Delicious
Jacob
Jacob
niiice
Lagole Gon
Lagole Gon
All you need is quality mozzarella. Everything else is optional.
PrettyDeadman
Approve. But you should've had some blue cheese instead of jalapenos/chili as it is appropriately spicy yet infinitely more classy.
Scruffy
Scruffy
stop talking about pizza wrong on my profile
Roguey
Roguey
Scrooge could probably make money by having guys pay to watch her eat her weird food and all it would cost her is a bit of dignity.
Scruffy
Scruffy
Don't give her ideas, we don't need more weird twitch streamers.
Scroo
Scroo
Don't be sad, italian food isn't the only food we are ruining. We also invented toast hawaii. We even crapped on our own food by making schnitzel hawaii which is schnitzel with ham and pineapple on top. And then baked with a slice of cheese. Everything can be hawaii! Chocolate pudding hawaii? Why not! Sauerkraut hawaii? Gimme some of that! ^^

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom