Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

rpgcodex > I lost the ability to rate with some buttons, I'm sad

Creamy Muffin
Creamy Muffin
I asked him to the movies. Didn't really get a straight answer, and the whole thing kind of fizzled out. Kinda bummed but whatever.
thexspr
thexspr
oh well
Creamy Muffin
Creamy Muffin
yeah... how've you been?
thexspr
thexspr
also, you shouldn't be afraid of posting selfpics on codex! plenty of people did and most of them are still alive too.
Creamy Muffin
Creamy Muffin
"most" being the operative word :p
thexspr
thexspr
fine i guess, thanks for asking. recoverign from recent fever, also yet another unsuccessful breakup with my so-called partner.
thexspr
thexspr
maybe all of them are, who knows!
Creamy Muffin
Creamy Muffin
Oh I hope you feel better. :) And an unsuccessful breakup, how does that work?
thexspr
thexspr
pure magic! afetr some time - soemtimes short sometimes longer - we're back. and this shit's been going on for fifteen years now. he might think it's a relationship, but reall ywe're more like longterm fuckbuddies. and i want more yet he's too deep in a closet. so when i'm down again i askj him not to botehr me anymore, but seems it'd take soem real distance to battle this mutual attraction we have.
thexspr
thexspr
in before this is copypasted as another example of miserability of gay lifestyle!
Creamy Muffin
Creamy Muffin
I don't have any relationship exp, so I really can't give any advice. It sucks that your guy doesn't want more. Must be very frustrating. Haven't you managed to meet anyone else who'd be better rel. material?
thexspr
thexspr
heh, number of gays i know can be counted by hand. all my freind circles are straighstraightstraight. one of them actually offered few years ago, but i had a stoopid in my brian to decline back to then.
Creamy Muffin
Creamy Muffin
And they're unavailable now?
thexspr
thexspr
ofc
Creamy Muffin
Creamy Muffin
That's life. Always kicking people in the balls. Which is why I wear DLC family jewels plate armor. :)
thexspr
thexspr
aren't those uncomfortable? :S

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom