Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

rpgcodex > the threads can be improved by adding more replies

J_C
J_C
Thanks for playing. :) The correct answer is:
Ishta szeme perzselj
Watch out for the letter "l" in the last word, it is not an "i".
J_C
J_C
If you bought it on Steam, may I beg for a short Steam review? :) Just a few words will suffice. :)
A horse of course
Why in God's name would you play Matt's game
J_C
J_C
That's not very nice of you Ed. :'(
PulsatingBrain
PulsatingBrain
It was very reasonably priced and can be played with 1 hand. My left hand is badly injured at the moment. I was helping my brother move house and got it jammed very violently between a sofa and a door frame
PulsatingBrain
PulsatingBrain
And yeah I'll post a Steam review when I finish it
A horse of course
I know a lot of games that can be played with one hand, and Matt's game wouldn't be top of that list.
PulsatingBrain
PulsatingBrain
Why in God's name would you give a fuck? It was only 2 pounds, I thought I'd try it out

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom