Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

rpgcodex > the threads can be improved by adding more replies

anus_pounder
anus_pounder
Just reading the wiki, is all. A bit concerned about this 'root' character and how much of a role she plays with hearing the machine's voice and all that.

Have to admit I'm liking the mostly low-profileness of Season 1 cases. Either way, thanks for bringing this show to my attention.
yes plz
yes plz
Season two is definitely my favourite season so far. It managed to juggle more serialized storytelling with case-of-the-week stuff really well.

As for the additions to the cast, I ended up liking them both but they might take some getting used to. They're both female and, oddly enough, both pretty much sociopaths, Root more so than the other.
yes plz
yes plz
Root communicates with the Machine like Reese does with Finch most of the time. Te Machine is a bit more overpowered, obviously, but despite being a main character, Root is still mostly treated like a supporting one, so they usually avoid going over the top with it.
anus_pounder
anus_pounder
I'll pick a couple of your posts to brofist later, thanks!

And good to hear they don't overshadow Reese and Finch. I like the chemistry those two have.

As odd as this may sound, I find Lionel is probably my favorite character (or tied with Finch). Hes shown that hes a good cop and a decent guy at the end of the day. Would grab a drink with him.
anus_pounder
anus_pounder
So you watch PoI, Arrow and Agents of Shield? I'm genuinely interested in other TV shows you could recommend. In the mood for...actiony? stuff like the first two, I guess. (fuck AoS).
yes plz
yes plz
Only stuff coming to mind is show's you've probably already seen: Farscape, Angel, Fringe, maybe Supernatural, though that one takes a long while to get good.

Orphan Black is p. good but more thriller than action-y.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom