Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

rpgcodex > I love you, mother

janjetina
janjetina
What a weird curriculum
PorkBarrellGuy
14 credits is a healthy credit load, I think. I usually tried for at least 12 credits in a semester. Have you decided on a major yet?
rusty_shackleford
rusty_shackleford
Enjoy doing two years of worthless general education just to rob you for more money
rusty_shackleford
rusty_shackleford
As a secondary text I recommend Hans Hermann Hoppe's "Democracy: The God That Failed"
ItsChon
ItsChon
janjetina English, Poli Sci, and Psych are all required general education classes for transferring to a UC school or certain private schools in Cali. I will be taking Chemistry, Calc 104, and one other class this coming Spring, before focusing in on my Bio classes for my degree.
ItsChon
ItsChon
That Damn Dog Biological Sciences most likely. I will either be a Lawyer and go into politics or try to become an Astronaut (in which case I will be joining the Air Force Academy after my undergraduate degree. 12 Credits are the minimum qualification for a full-time student, so I needed at least that much for the sweet financial aid money.
janjetina
janjetina
My advice: if you have math aptitude, take as many math courses as you can, especially those deemed "difficult". You'll be well prepared for anything engineering and finance related then. If you are going to law and politics you need proper philosophical grounding, which you won't get in college.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom