Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

rpgcodex > the threads can be improved by adding more replies

Brocken Jr.
Brocken Jr.
Heresy
Brocken Jr.
Brocken Jr.
Also: Don't/doesn't/lack = Oh baby a triple (negative)
The Brazilian Slaughter
The Brazilian Slaughter
Spanish is ugly and grating to the ears. Like hearing Portuguese, but all the phonemes are wrong and spoken by shifty generican lateeenos.
Brocken Jr.
Brocken Jr.
Spanish is beautiful and tantalizing to the ears. Like hearing Portugese, but the phonemes have been corrected and spoken by honest culturally sophisticated hispanos
The Brazilian Slaughter
The Brazilian Slaughter
Spanish sounds horrible, it hurts my ear because its so close to Portuguese, but so alien at once. Like an uncanny valley language. And there is no such thing as "culturally sophisticated hispanos", hispanics are barbarians with a stupid tongue and failed nations that will one day give way to superior Lusitanic civilizations.
The Brazilian Slaughter
The Brazilian Slaughter
I just got stalked by a guy calling himself "El Presidente".
(C)oncern
Brocken Jr.
Brocken Jr.
This whole thread is complaining about Brazilians incorporating too much Spanish into their everyday communications. No spanish-speaking country is really importing any portugese words, though. You are surrounded, outnumbered and will be overrun.
Brocken Jr.
Brocken Jr.
Good rewrite of your OP though; your cookie is in the mail.
The Brazilian Slaughter
The Brazilian Slaughter
They don't? Did you know that in Uruguay and Argentina, you get taught Portuguese in class? And Portunhol is a thing?
I think you have a mistaken assumption that I once did. We're not locked here with them, they're locked in here with us. This is not their continent, its ours, they just live on it.
Sacred82
Sacred82
*brofisting intensifies*
asfasdf
asfasdf
Never heard of any spaniard word import.
DJOGamer PT
DJOGamer PT
Every time I am in a restaurant and hear someone speaking spanish (unfortunately it happens quite often since spanish food and restaurants are shit) I have an urge to get up, walk up to their tables, drag those filthy spaniards by the hair, load them in cannons and shoot them back to hellhole they crawled from.
The Brazilian Slaughter
The Brazilian Slaughter
What's the connection between someone speaking spanish near you and spanish restaurants and food?
DJOGamer PT
DJOGamer PT
Like I said, Spanish food and restaurants are shit. So it's not uncommon in the weekends to see Spaniards enjoying the hospitality of Portuguese towns and therefor restaurants.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom