Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

rpgcodex > the threads can be improved by adding more replies

Lithium Flower
Lithium Flower
citation needed
ItsChon
ItsChon
https://tinyurl.com/k99of52 Watch this video and tell me that there aren't a lot of things in it that raise questions at the very least. This is only some of the information that's out there. Went down this rabbit hole today, and it's surprising how much there is. Perhaps I'm being retarded; I'd love for someone to prove me wrong, but that's a lot of evidence.
agentorange
agentorange
Which is more likely. That a school shooting occurred, or; that a massive false-flag operation involving hundreds of paid actors, the collusion of hospital staff, police, government official, etc. occurred (in addition to the logistics involved in hiring these people, paying them, keeping their mouths shut after the fact, etc.), and no concrete proof of this supposed staging has been uncovered.
agentorange
agentorange
I notice that a lot of these video often offer outside, non-expert opinions on what they see as optimal procedure or "correct" behavior and see any deviations from these as being suspicious. But the fact is that people are not robots, and optimal procedure doesn't always survive the reality of a situation. There could be a thousand reasons as to why someone is acting the way they are on a video.
agentorange
agentorange
Is a mother in one of these videos not showing enough emotion because she is an actress, or is it because she popped 3 xanax before the interview because she feels suicidal after finding out her daughter got her head blown off? Did a father laugh because he is an actor, or is it because laughter is often a nervous response to an uncomfortable situation.
agentorange
agentorange
Anyway, just do a little thinking before you accept what you see in a youtube video or a popular internet site as fact.
ItsChon
ItsChon
Except the reactions of these people is only one of many things discussed in the video. I see this a lot. People "disprove" or argue against one point, and ignore the countless other pieces of evidence that are brought up.
ItsChon
ItsChon
You're going to tell me that the obviously photo shopped images, videos of people walking around in circles, the strange lack of any bodies or children at the actual school, among other things are all coincidence? There are many other things outlined both in this video and in other sources throughout the internet, the vast majority of them checking out.
ItsChon
ItsChon
I've heard American media outlets blatantly lie about things for years. I don't understand why it's so impossible to believe that they'd lie about something like this just because little children were involved. Not only that, but A.J has been right about a lot of things in ways that seem to suggest he knows what he's talking about.
Lithium Flower
Lithium Flower
Bro, after taking Male Vitality for two days my testes actually fell off, sprouted penile apendages, and crawled under the cabinet where they remain to this day. Sometimes they send me lewd dreams regarding my mother via psychic connection.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom