Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

rpgcodex > the threads can be improved by adding more replies

Citizen
I love small fast food places, independent cafeterias that are not part of some big restaurant chain. They almost always provide better food for the same price. As for the big chains, I like pomponchik. Best donuts in russia.
ItsChon
ItsChon
I agree with Circuit, though In-N-Out is undeniably the best chain fast food place in the US (for burgers), and possibly in the world (for burgers). It's almost exclusively in California though. You can't beat its combination of amazing taste with really cheap pricing.
Kev Inkline
Kev Inkline
In-n-out has the best fries, however shake shack burgers are better tasting, imo.
Jacob
Jacob
Since I don't live in America, KFC.
Jacob
Jacob
And yes, a local fried chicken chain here sells huge ass and delicious fried chicken for $1
rusty_shackleford
rusty_shackleford
Chick-Fil-A
a cut of domestic sheep prime
In-n-out is overrated, but it is tasty. When I was travelling through the South, Cook Out has great burgers for an unbeatable price. Chick-Fil-A is also better than KFC.
Chipotle is pretty awesome, but $10 burritos almost take it out of the fast food range. Taco Beuno is like a slightly better Taco Bell.
Out of all the nation wide burger chains, I'd say that Whataburger is the only one that hasn't degenerated into complete trash. I doubt McDonald's, Wendy's or Burger King are fit for human consumption at this point.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom