Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

rpgcodex > the threads can be improved by adding more replies

cherry blossom
cherry blossom
If you develop a game that borrows from the best parts of JA2, FO, FNV, PST, V:B, TOEE and Arcanum, sure. Alternately, give me an EU passport and 10M€ and we will think about it.
fantadomat
fantadomat
Overpricing much? I doubt that you are better than a 6....7 with a bonus point for being codexian. Soo you want a mercenaries team and turn based in the post apocalyptical setting cerntered around the underground society of vams. That will be pretty hard to make....
cherry blossom
cherry blossom
Mercenaries, team- and turn-based, interesting game systems, character-driven, faction dynamics, c&c, good writing, good atmosphere/setting. Post-apoc not a must, would rather urban (whether antiquity, renaissance or contemporary, all excellent choices), low magic optional, vamps a must (ohne kohlensäure).

One simply can not overprice such a game game.
cherry blossom
cherry blossom
Whether I am better than a 6 is irrelevant. Either you make the game or give me the resources to make it myself. It's a win win for everyone. With my cherry on top.
fantadomat
fantadomat
Good thing that you didn't say anything about length or engine,could try my hands at RPG maker :).

Oh also your cherry most certainly would have been a bottom. :D
Roguey
Roguey
Awful lot of effort for a gay hookup.
fantadomat
fantadomat
This days you can never know that is a man until you grab him by the balls. ;)

Leave me with my dreams of codex women existing!
Roguey
Roguey
I'll admit that cherry blossom, formerly (redacted because he doesn't like people talking about his previous user name for some reason), does come across as rather feminine.
fantadomat
fantadomat
I take it that is from the old codex? It is interesting how from a tranny collective it turned in to a nazi ss devision.....filled with trannies :). Still man must have dreams,i am sure it is a woman until i meat it.
fantadomat
fantadomat
Even if it is not cunt we still have lilura,no fucking way a man can fake a woman's pissiness that well!
cherry blossom
cherry blossom
I have no problem with my old user name (denizsi). I don't know where you picked that up.
cherry blossom
cherry blossom
It is true that I am gay, for women that is, so that's another thing you got wrong. But I will make an exception for the right RPG (or en EU passport with 10M€).
NJClaw
NJClaw
I welcome you to the official codex gay club
fantadomat
fantadomat
We have a gay club ?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom