Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

rpgcodex > the threads can be improved by adding more replies

evdk
evdk
You should be a grown up and share.
LundB
LundB
This is very inconvenient. When I saw what I thought was Brut posting about nutrition I was extremely confused.
Wyrmlord
Wyrmlord
Whoah, whoah. I have been here for more than five years. And I had this avatar for the first two. Get off my case.
Bruticis
Congrats on assuming the identity of good person that doesn't shit post and never ventures into the vile slums of GD. I only hope this makes you the better person you so desperately need to be.
Wyrmlord
Wyrmlord
I didn't know this forum was a competition for showing good character.
evdk
evdk
Why are you arguing with yourself, Brut?

Anyway, Wyrmie, Brut should be using this profile picture as the most recent user. If you had any problem with him having it you should have brought it up sooner.
Wyrmlord
Wyrmlord
This is just an online videogame message board. Why do you guys take it so seriously?
evdk
evdk
It's confusing as hell, Wyrmlord. I knew you pulled this shit and still I wondered why Brut has been commenting on tha Rasputin post on your profile page, bacuse you keep using HIS FACE.
Bruticis
This is an extension of yourself onto a virtual stage. That's why I was so quickly able to determine what low moral fiber you're made up of.
Wyrmlord
Wyrmlord
At no point in this conversation have you attempted to be polite, say please, and respectfully ask me to change my avatar with given reasons. I feel uncomfortable around such discourtesy.
Bruticis
My poor face has been torn from me and thrust into thousands of horrible shitpost threads and topics. There's no room for courtesy, only mad panic and blind rage.
Bruticis
Oh and PS, can I plz haz my avatar back, good sir?
Wyrmlord
Wyrmlord
Don't read topics you don't like.
Bruticis
I don't but I had to research what kind of creature would steal my identity after being notified by over 40 people of such horrors. What a monster I found.
Wyrmlord
Wyrmlord
I am sure you understand I am not posting here to be up to your standards.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom