Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

rpgcodex > the threads can be improved by adding more replies

Scruffy
Scruffy
Are you a Trump supporter?
Scruffy
Scruffy
Also, why is your name still that, it's an old joke now, DU should have changed it a long time ago.
United Nations
United Nations
This is DU's way of getting back at me, I have no fucking idea why he ignores my hate mail.
United Nations
United Nations
I'm ambivalent about Trump, but I would bone both of his daughters.
United Nations
United Nations
Also, put in a good word for me with DU. No amount of bringing his mother into the equation is going to persuade him to change my UN back.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom