Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

rpgcodex > the threads can be improved by adding more replies

Goliath
Goliath
..to express his own sentiments.
FreeKaner
FreeKaner
It's from 1912, about the regarding Balkan Wars, from a short poem called soldier's prayer. It's a fairly grim poem about losing. Not about militant Islamism or anything like that.

I should say it's fairly ironic he quoted that poem because the guy was for nationalism and not for religion. From wikipedia: "Gökalp rejected Ottomanism and Islamism in favor of Turkish nationalism."
Goliath
Goliath
Informative, but besides the point. Erdogan recited it to express his Islamist sentiments.
an Administrator
an Administrator
You don't even know what 'Islamist' truly means. Come here and i will enlighten you.
FreeKaner
FreeKaner
He didn't, actually. He was basically reciting it saying coups won't be able to snuff out faith. Erdogan is a populist and that particular quote is p. out of context, he has other more outrageous quotes about Islamism. Like "There is no moderate Islam".
an Administrator
an Administrator
He is actually right about that. There is no such thing as "moderate Islam". If you are categorizing Islam this way you might consider the prophet an "Islamic Terrorist".
FreeKaner
FreeKaner
German tries to escape Islamic Germanistan, finds discussion about Muslims by two middle-easterners on his profile. Pottery.
an Administrator
an Administrator
poor poor guy
Goliath
Goliath
You can post on my profile page as much as you like.. as long as you stay out of my country! Islam is cancer. Full stop.
FreeKaner
FreeKaner
Too late, already on a train to Germany with my 17 cousins and 8 siblings as we speak.
Goliath
Goliath
Tell me which one, so that we know which one we have to blow up.
an Administrator
an Administrator
Bluff. You are not a muslim.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom