Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

rpgcodex > the threads can be improved by adding more replies

oneself
oneself
They will come in time I promise.
oneself
oneself
You should post more if you want more shit ratings. CHOP CHOP
Lady_Error
Lady_Error
Lady_Error
Lady_Error
Speaking of shit ratings, how does it feel to have more shit than brofists?
oneself
oneself
I didn't.

Did you make 20 posts for me to flag yet?
oneself
oneself
shit rating isn't an point, but a poignant reply is.

I'd feel worse about a sensible reply on my argumentative flaws than shit ratings. So I to be honest, If I felt anything having shit ratings, I wouldn't be still participating in that thread.
Lady_Error
Lady_Error
You've been rated shit 233 times, dumbfuck, and you received only 115 brofists.
Lady_Error
Lady_Error
If you didn't feel anything about shit ratings, you wouldn't be going through our posts in other threads and giving them negative ratings too.
oneself
oneself
No I derive pleasure from your reaction to my ratings. You don't see me spamming anybody's wall because of the shit ratings I am receiving do you?

Case. In. Point.

Edit: What keeps me going to flag your past stuff for example, my expectation of your reaction right now. I am currently reaping what I am sowing, and it is delicious.
Lady_Error
Lady_Error
Of course, somebody who goes through the posting history of several people to rate them isn't butthurt at all.
oneself
oneself
If I am truly butthurt, I would be posting screenshots of people shitvoting me and posting in their wall.

You don't see me doing that do you?
oneself
oneself
Now chop-chop, post something so I can flag it. Preferably something unrelated to Trump altogether and something sincere and you are passionate about. Maybe Game of Thrones. I find that flagging those, along with a chain of alerts elicit the strongest reaction.
Lady_Error
Lady_Error
You're a butthurt shitposter and everybody sees it. Making up contrived BS won't help you in that.
oneself
oneself
You surrre got me now.

lol.
oneself
oneself
But seriously, if you have an opinion on Obamacare, I'd love to hear it.

My love for shit-slinging only goes so far. Actual discussion is more interesting.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom