Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

rpgcodex > the threads can be improved by adding more replies

Orobis
Orobis
I find him to be a hit and miss actor. I liked him as fresh prince growing up and a couple of other movies but over the years iv'e grown to hate him and his retard family.
Mustawd
He plays the same guy. Over and Over. The guy from Independence day is the same guy from I Robot, except with a robot arm. The guy from MiB was the same sorta dude from Bad Boys.

It's actually hard for me to believe he can be a convincing bad guy.
Orobis
Orobis
idk, he use to be alright, he made a lot of dumb choices through his career though: not taking the role as Neo in The matrix for starters though yes that movie did not age well, and turning down the role of Django. And finally, i don't think he has much range.
Mustawd
That's my point. Lack of range. Or rather, even if he does have range, it's stuck in the neutral to good guy part of the spectrum. Do you see him as a realistic bad guy?

also, in terms of dumb career choices, you forgot Wild Wild West :P
Mustawd
He was good in seven pounds though...
Mustawd
Sorry for multiple posts...but Hancock was as close as he got to being a bad guy. Nothing wrong with that...just reinforces my point.
Orobis
Orobis
Wild Wild West was indeed terribru. But to answer your question, no i can't seem him playing any type of bad guy or any role that goes outside his psuedo angry ghetto black man persona. He is either charming negroid or angry ghetto cracking smart ass jokes negroid.

continued...420 character limit sucks
Orobis
Orobis
To me, every time i see him i'm always going to be reminded of how he got into a bad fight and his mom got scared than he moved into his Aunt/Uncle's house in Belair. And again, let's not even talk about his disgusting nepotistic retard race card baiting family.
Mustawd
His cousins were hot though...the female ones of course. I'm not gay. I swear. :(
Orobis
Orobis
Citation Needed
Orobis
Orobis
And i haven't seen seven pounds
Mustawd
Mustawd
7 lbs was good, but just a sad version of all his other characters.
Orobis
Orobis
I am Legend needs a sequel, his best movie imo
Orobis
Orobis
Oh you were talking about Hilary, his show cousin, i thought you meant his real life cousin, but yea, i'd plow early 90's Hilary for sure, but def not present day Hilary.
Mustawd
Her ditzyness made me want to fuck her more. Not sure what that says about me ...
Orobis
Orobis
Playful vapid minded bimbos can be a turn on, nothing wrong with being attracted to those types, or even marrying one for that matter. Stupid is fine, as long as you keep on eye on her.

Or you can just do what the song says...
sullynathan
sullynathan
yeah, thanks for blowing up my notifications.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom