Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

rpgcodex > the threads can be improved by adding more replies

Excidium II
Excidium II
Does the player get raped by the amazon queen?

please respond
Zed
Zed
you will have to play to find out!!
LeStryfe79
LeStryfe79
I'll play it when I sober up a bit. Thanks for the free game!
Excidium II
Excidium II
Hi Erik
Excidium II
Excidium II
Cool combat but you should have given the player a limit on blocked attacks because they can just go full retard on the arrow keys when it's their turn to attack
Zed
Zed
if the enemy blocks an attack, the timer goes down quicker

so if you mash buttons, you'll get fewer hits in on the enemy, assuming you're not killing rats at level 5+ (dies in a few hits)

at least that was the idea
Excidium II
Excidium II
Yeah I noticed once I started fighting tougher enemies. There seems to be a small bug when the player just barely blocks on top of the marker, the block sound plays but you still get hit.
Excidium II
Kahr
Is the speed of the enemies attacking dependant of your level?
I wondered why the amazon at the beginning in the big hall attacked so much faster than the ones later in the game.
Nice game, 49 gold.
Zed
Zed
only spiders and the last boss should attack faster
Kahr
Sorry, my bad. Everything working as intended. It was the executioner not a normal amazon.
MrRichard999
MrRichard999
Are there venus fly traps to fight? :D

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom