Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

rpgcodex > the threads can be improved by adding more replies

Wyrmlord
Wyrmlord
Honestly, a lot of girls I see who happily eat junk food and drink alcohol and at best exercise quite irregularly look pretty attractive to me.
Wyrmlord
Wyrmlord
The fitness girls might look better but not significantly better.
Wyrmlord
Wyrmlord
So fitness girls really do a lot of hard work for nothing.
Excidium II
Excidium II
I hate health freaks
Hobo Elf
Hobo Elf
As long as they aren't vegetarian or, even worse, vegan.
Excidium II
Excidium II
They always end up like that when they're full fitness/nutrition facts. Always the person that orders the shitty vegetarian pizza topping that nobody else likes
Wyrmlord
Wyrmlord
My health and fitness friends cycle diets like crazy. They try being paleo, then being vegan, then high fat low carb, then low fat, high carb.
alkeides 2.0
alkeides 2.0
Look at the long-term. People who eat junk food and drink alcohol without exercise will be unhealthier long-term.
Excidium II
Excidium II
Then eat junk food and drink alcohol but exercise at least 3 times/week
alkeides 2.0
alkeides 2.0
Better to eat good food (high protein, clean carbs and fats), drink alcohol in moderation and exercise.
Wyrmlord
Wyrmlord
Look at Freelee the Banana girl. I am confused by her transformation. She looked pretty sexy before. I'd still bang the before version. http://thebananagirl.com/
Wyrmlord
Wyrmlord
alkeides, you have put more time, effort, and studying into this whole nutrition and fitness thing. You still end up getting out of shape and working back into shape. Many people who do not put so much time, effort, and studying never even got out of shape in the first place!
alkeides 2.0
alkeides 2.0
Wrong: They are permanently out of shape
Excidium II
Excidium II
Women are kinda different since they need some degree of body fat to look hot. Fitness freak womyn are p. gross unless they are very genetically gifted

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom