Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

rpgcodex > the threads can be improved by adding more replies

King Crispy
King Crispy
Kazuki: Joined: Aug 11, 2014 Messages: 241 Brofists Received: 338 Codex Kool Kredits: 81 Warning Points: 0.

No, you shut up.
Kazuki
Kazuki
Join Date stuff has become obsolete lately, because peope like you Crispy throwing that stuff around many times.
Eyestabber
Eyestabber
If being poor prevents people from getting some pussy, then how come every single Bolsa Família beneficiary has like 7-9 children? Checkmate, TBS!
Eyestabber
Eyestabber
Also, ask her out. Womyn never take the initiative. Remember: "no" is the answer to every question you were too afraid to ask.
The Brazilian Slaughter
The Brazilian Slaughter
These poor people with lots of children are degenerate proles.
Also I'm lower middle-class and nothing turns women off more than a man who travels on a bus. Also my lack of money may mean I won't be very available.
The Brazilian Slaughter
The Brazilian Slaughter
There are actually two women who seem to be interested in me, one's the cousin of a friend [whose other cousin was interested in me once, but I refused due to THE GREATER GOOD], the other is a nerdish girl who's the daughter of one of mom's friends and studies on my uni.
an Administrator
Eyestabber
Eyestabber
So...? Stop finding bullshit excuses and ask one of them out. The worse thing that could happen is your situation remaining unchanged. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
zwanzig_zwoelf
zwanzig_zwoelf
Thanks to Eyestabber I have a harem of wimminz begging for my cock. They call me "Captain Zwanzig" as a reference to my penetration machine.
The Brazilian Slaughter
The Brazilian Slaughter
Maybe I will do it, I got a bit of money stashed. Start low, casual clothes, grab some lunch somewhere, talk, have fun [I hope]. I gave a small suggestion towards it, she liked, overt invitation soon. Need to plan place - Tacacá da Vileta? Must ask mom or my friends.
buzz
buzz
Need to stop thinking llike an autist about dating people. That's not how it works.
The Brazilian Slaughter
The Brazilian Slaughter
I am a big believer in planning things, always have a plan for everything and a plan in case the plan for everything fails.
Good thing I know her family and I am sure she's trustable, if it was some unknown person I would have to ask someone to stalk me from afar, I don't want to end cut in pieces in a black sack.
Irenaeus III
Irenaeus III
What buzz said
buzz
buzz
You're no a big believer in planning things, you're just very insecure about yourself and the ability to be spontaneous.
Irenaeus III
Irenaeus III
"When in doubt, improvise" ~~ Taylor Swift
The Brazilian Slaughter
The Brazilian Slaughter
I have lost many of my social spontainety abilities. I blame Law School, fucking soulless drone factory. I miss when I had a interesting conversations every day. I speak like Rorschach lately, my aunt keeps complaining about it.
Irenaeus III
Irenaeus III
Join a church
Irenaeus III
Irenaeus III
Not joking
The Brazilian Slaughter
The Brazilian Slaughter
What it will help with?
an Administrator
an Administrator
Convert to Islam

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom