Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

rpgcodex > the threads can be improved by adding more replies

Excidium II
Excidium II
Maybe watch it first, then write while rewatching
The Brazilian Slaughter
The Brazilian Slaughter
I need to git gud for INSS and IBGE so I can become a civil servant with good work and lotsa jewgold. Almost 5k, that's a fuckload of money.
Excidium II
Excidium II
Why don't you work on the private sector and generate riches for the country instead of leeching it as a public servitor
The Brazilian Slaughter
The Brazilian Slaughter
I would rather work in private sector too but the truth is that our private sector is fucked up, man. Unless you're a super-professional with one zillion qualifications, you're cannonfodder, enjoy your minimum wage slavery.
Besides, would rather have leftoids in control of public service, or a bro like me?
Excidium II
Excidium II
Hmm, putting it that way...
The Brazilian Slaughter
The Brazilian Slaughter
I'm especially wary of the private sector after a bro who worked at a gas station got screwed up by being acused of Pichação (done by someone else) by some guy on his job making bullshit accusations and badly-used camera footage. My bro was a bro and a family man who just got his job back, why would he do that? Fuck that sorta sabotage.
Excidium II
Excidium II
That is seriously fuck up man

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom