Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

rpgcodex > the threads can be improved by adding more replies

The Brazilian Slaughter
The Brazilian Slaughter
Thanks, bro! But I didn't do it alone, I had the help of friends. Could't have done it without them+. Any feedback, just say.
Lone Wolf
Lone Wolf
You guys are doing God's work. Only feedback is probably stuff you already know; East Coast needs the kind of love the West Coast got. FUSA could use some more early competition. Mod is sheer quality. Happy New Year, man. Wishing you all the best in 2016.
The Brazilian Slaughter
The Brazilian Slaughter
Yeah I really need to get to the East Coast. Truth is, I want to add all nations I can to Southwest and Midwest (the ones that don't require me to edit map, that is - My PC can't do it atm) before going to the East Coast - let FO4 do its thing first. To add the East Coast properly I would need to totally revamp the current setup, for which I have some plans about.
The Brazilian Slaughter
The Brazilian Slaughter
Thanks for the kind words, bro! Happy new years to you as well. I hope 2016 is better for you too, and everyone else - 2015 was shit, althrough the CRPGs were great.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom