Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dragon Age Dragon Age: The Veilguard - full reveal on June 11th

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Anyone who still seriously discusses Dragon Age and accepts Inqusition as cannon should be anally raped by Dragon. This thread should be nothing more but for occasional chuckle at retardation of present day pink haired Biowhore who stopped making Dragon Age and Mass Effect back in ~2012.

Do you now SEE why companies spend millions on nostalgia franchise rights? Because we spend billions buying them. FUCK yours and mine nostalgia

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
How many Indie full blood, based RPG titles in time frame: 2017-2024 got announced, had Kickstarter, entered Early Access, got released, received expansion and CAN'T boast 217 PAGES???

What are we doing with our TIME wasting it on goyslop like this?!?

La vie sexuelle

Learned
La vie is a cunnoisseur.

:obviously:

Dragon Age Origins had no sequels. Simple fact if life.

In hindsight, it becomes increasingly clear that Dragons Age was not an announcement of the studio's great growth, but a swan song. This game was developed over many of Bioware's best years. When it finally left, the studio was already a living dead. We just started noticing it when he started to stink.

The same explains devolution of Mass Effect.

The Jester

Cipher
DA2 was great…. Hissy fag Anders, awesome button, David Gaydurr, Hamburger Hepler, noms-her-head…. lots of lols

There is always a catch, life is a catch, I suggest you catch it while you can, A+ writing right there.

Anyone remember that video Duncan saying to submit to the taint while teabagging the camera? Got deleted but I laughed my ass off to it back then.

"Sailing is like sex, if you do it right it's the best thing in the world. If you do it wrong, it will make you throw up."
“I like big boats.”
I don't like boats very much. The last time I was on one, I was vomiting for hours.

Just like after bad sex.
Maybe don't have sex with women who don't shower?

You must be a virgin if you think it's just about hygiene.
:lol:

Hmm it seems that you are a cunt....now the question is if you are a prostitute too. The vomit thing gives it away.

First and foremost, I am an esthete who appreciates good craftsmanship :
xMZuT2n.jpeg

Not that the Bulgarian could appreciate it

La vie sexuelle

Learned
The same explains devolution of Mass Effect.

mass effect was the devolution

It was. But my point was that Mass Effect had a similar degeneration model to Dragons Age. The only difference is that while ME2 captured fans of mindless shooters, DA2 has no saving qualities.

DA2 was great…. Hissy fag Anders, awesome button, David Gaydurr, Hamburger Hepler, noms-her-head…. lots of lols

There is always a catch, life is a catch, I suggest you catch it while you can, A+ writing right there.

Anyone remember that video Duncan saying to submit to the taint while teabagging the camera? Got deleted but I laughed my ass off to it back then.

"Sailing is like sex, if you do it right it's the best thing in the world. If you do it wrong, it will make you throw up."
“I like big boats.”
I don't like boats very much. The last time I was on one, I was vomiting for hours.

Just like after bad sex.

Hmm it seems that you are a cunt....now the question is if you are a prostitute too. The vomit thing gives it away.

xMZuT2n.jpeg

Nice shape, but due to the resins used in carpentry, I wouldn't put it on a girl I like.

La vie sexuelle

Learned
Nice shape, but due to the resins used in carpentry, I wouldn't put it on a girl I like.

What about putting it in a girl?

Yes. I meant "in".
When I think about "on" now, I think of some strange Asian massage method.

And really, who would let anything but shellac based polish touch their wood? Aren't you supposed to be French?

Let me put it this way - imagine that you are penetrating a hole full of this varnish.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao

“I like big boats.”

Just like after bad sex.

xMZuT2n.jpeg

I could appreciate a nice shank,goes in well in between the ribs :obviously:.

mediocrepoet

Philosoraptor in Residence
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex+ Now Streaming! MCA Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2

Sweeper

Arcane
Being that you're all goyslop consooming retards, and that this unholy abomination of a game has 217 pages of discussion (pre-release), we all know you'll end up buying it and playing it.
"Yeh he-he, Dreadwolf is going to be shit, he-he"
"Guess I'd better buy it and play it so I can see how shit it is and talk about how shit it is on my favorite Mossad money laundering forum"
You're the reason AAA RPGs are shit nowadays.

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
Being that you're all goyslop consooming retards, and that this unholy abomination of a game has 217 pages of discussion (pre-release), we all know you'll end up buying it and playing it.
"Yeh he-he, Dreadwolf is going to be shit, he-he"
"Guess I'd better buy it and play it so I can see how shit it is and talk about how shit it is on my favorite Mossad money laundering forum"
You're the reason AAA RPGs are shit nowadays.
"It looks like shit. I can't wait to play it!" - RPG Codex

Aarwolf

Learned
I'll donate a game of choice to anyone who can write a well articulated, not objectively wrong argument for one aspect of DA:I that is consistently well done throughout the entire game.

This game is very consistent in LGBTQ+ propaganda and it does it very good - all dangerhairs and other xem persons are very happy with it, and even some grognards here admit that some characters (Dorian) are well written. Of course there is nothing of value to person with taste there, but hey, you wanted an argument that is not objectively wrong, so here it is.

Dragon Age: Dreadwolf Has Everyone at BioWare Really Happy with How It Turned Out​

https://wccftech.com/dragon-age-dre...-bioware-really-happy-with-how-it-turned-out/

And somehow I am certain that the players won't be as happy with the turd they will got.

Nikanuur

Arbiter
Patron
Dragon Age Origins had no sequels. Simple fact if life.
Yup, just like there were no sequels to the Matrix.

No sequels to the Indiana Jones trilogy.

No prequels OR sequels to the Star Wars Trilogy.

:despair:
He has a wife, you know. You know what she's called. She's called incontinentia, Incontinentia ButtocksIt has animated series, too!

La vie sexuelle

Learned
This sectarian optimism reminds me of reports about the production of Anthem:

Over the months, Anthem had begun naturally picking up ideas and mechanics from loot shooters like The Division and Destiny, although even mentioning the word Destiny was taboo at BioWare. (Diablo III was the preferred reference point.) A few people who worked on the game said that trying to make comparisons to Destiny would elicit negative reactions from studio leadership. “We were told quite definitively, ‘This isn’t Destiny,’” said one developer. “But it kind of is. What you’re describing is beginning to go into that realm. They didn’t want to make those correlations, but at the same time, when you’re talking about fire teams, and going off and doing raids together, about gun combat, spells, things like that, well there’s a lot of elements there that correlate, that cross over.”
Like they said fo Kotaku.

Also:
Everybody was like, ‘Well, that doesn’t make any sense—what does this have to do with anything?’” said one person who worked on the game. Just days before their game’s announcement, the team at BioWare had a brand new name that nobody really understood.

And really, who would let anything but shellac based polish touch their wood? Aren't you supposed to be French?

Let me put it this way - imagine that you are penetrating a hole full of this varnish.
Ah, so you're Greek...

No. I'm French.

Cael

Arcane
Possibly Retarded

Over the months, Anthem had begun naturally picking up ideas and mechanics from loot shooters like The Division and Destiny, although even mentioning the word Destiny was taboo at BioWare. (Diablo III was the preferred reference point.) A few people who worked on the game said that trying to make comparisons to Destiny would elicit negative reactions from studio leadership. “We were told quite definitively, ‘This isn’t Destiny,’” said one developer. “But it kind of is. What you’re describing is beginning to go into that realm. They didn’t want to make those correlations, but at the same time, when you’re talking about fire teams, and going off and doing raids together, about gun combat, spells, things like that, well there’s a lot of elements there that correlate, that cross over.”

Also:
Everybody was like, ‘Well, that doesn’t make any sense—what does this have to do with anything?’” said one person who worked on the game. Just days before their game’s announcement, the team at BioWare had a brand new name that nobody really understood.

Ah, so you're Greek...

No. I'm French.
Not what you said...

La vie sexuelle

Learned

Also:

Ah, so you're Greek...

No. I'm French.
Not what you said...

You never get girl into bum-bum, where you are a bumbuming person?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom