Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Burntime

sparrowtm

Insert Disk 22
Developer
Just played Burntime again, and a voice deep inside of me asked: "Why is there no Codex-love for this little gem? Post-apoc, survival, survival, non-popamole et al?"

Anyone else remember this game?

:love:

Burntime_6.png

made

Arcane
I remember a time when game devs weren't afraid to try novel concepts and mix&match genre elements instead of milking franchises to maximize profit.

Burntime, Spellcraft, Heimdall... those were the days.

SuicideBunny

(ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ︵ ┻━┻
Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Torment: Tides of Numenera
sparrowtm said:
"Why is there no Codex-love for this little gem? Post-apoc, survival, survival, non-popamole et al?"
from what i recall it was too random. you were either just barely making by or completely steamrolling over the other players.

besides, what do you mean no love...? we have burntime avatars.

CrimsonAngel

Prophet
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Well for us who where not "blessed" by this gem give us some info about it and what made it AWESOME

Hoodoo

Arcane
CrimsonAngel said:
Well for us who where not "blessed" by this gem give us some info about it and what made it AWESOME

ye, now you gotta do a LP

Fens

Ford of the Llies
what suicidebunny said... no balance

i wish i could find the manual... it was 1/3 manual and 2/3 treatise on nuclear accidents

Fowyr

Arcane
Vatnik
made said:
Spellcraft
Spellcraft: Aspects of Valor? Yes, it was fun game. Battles in the Air and Ether planes was too random, though. One dispel magic and you are dead. The most great part of the game was experimenting and hunting for spell formulas.

FeelTheRads

Arcane
Fens said:
what suicidebunny said... no balance

i wish i could find the manual... it was 1/3 manual and 2/3 treatise on nuclear accidents

The manual is pretty cool, I have it in the box. :smug:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom