Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Please to be fixing Stereotypical Villain

• Thread starter Multi-headed Cow
  • Start date

Multi-headed Cow

He "banned me" by making it so that I get sent to the RPG Watch every now and again.... thing is though, he broke it.
So I end up at a blank page 90% of the times, on the Codex 5% of the times and on the Watch 5% of the times
Making a formal request to release/fix the Villain. He has unfinished LP business to attend to!

Thank you and god bless,
~Multi-headed Cow

sgc_meltdown

Arcane
A finished Prisoner of Ice LP would certainly improve the playground, and by that extension the forums. Perhaps DU might consider this as the community service equivalent of scripted discouragement.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
If Multi-Headed Cows first post received 100 brofists I will consider it.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
Umm. No. How about if *I* finish the LP and *he* gets banned? :smug:

Multi-headed Cow

That would be highly unsatisfactory! Stereotypical Villain Prisoner of Ice is an RPG Codex institution! The loss of his smug Strife avatar hurts us all, please bros. Fist generously so he can roam the forum freely once again!

RK47

Patron
I'll do it anyway. :smug:

Here, a pity brofist. For the wrong post. :smug:

Multi-headed Cow

I have reported your post to the proper authorities for trolling. I won't stand for making light of the plight of the Villain. :rpgcodex:

RK47

Patron
You could do a kickstart or something. Maybe donate a few games to a few potential brofisters?
I could use Torchlight II pre-order right now. MMmmmm. Or maybe Tales of Valor.
Ah well, off to rent Prisoner of Ice now.

RK47

Patron
When does this contest close DU? I might do a trailer just to hype it.

Multi-headed Cow

I'm pretty sure proxy brofists are woth 50 brofists to 1, and figurative brofists are worth AT LEAST 75. They're much rarer and command a high price on the brofist exchange. Surely we're already overpaying in brofists!

Edit: Alternatively, I could donate 100 of the brofists from my account to have him released.

sgc_meltdown

Arcane
Wun
Hundread
Brofists
c6e0844e.jpg

Menckenstein

Lunacy of Caen: Todd Reaver
To repair his honor isn't he supposed to cut off his dick and give it to DU wrapped in a hanky?

20 Eyes

Liturgist
SV should have known better than to taunt the staff, but he's a solid bro. Brofisting a lost cause, because I'm not sure 100 people even read Site Feedback.

Wild Slop

Arcane
I thought something like this might make for a deterrent of the excessive ignoring types. Chance increases the greater the people you ignore. At low levels the chance is near nonexistent get up past 10 or so and that chance becomes exponentially greater. Then again I'm not bothered by someone who chooses to miss out on the extra special types and wouldn't want to see someone like Hiver chased off.
I'll throw a bro fist not because I personally care but because I stand with Street Lethal or something.

Kz3r0

Arcane
I thought something like this might make for a deterrent of the excessive ignoring types. Chance increases the greater the people you ignore. At low levels the chance is near nonexistent get up past 10 or so and that chance becomes exponentially greater. Then again I'm not bothered by someone who chooses to miss out on the extra special types and wouldn't want to see someone like Hiver chased off.
I'll throw a bro fist not because I personally care but because I stand with Street Lethal or something.
Unignored six posters and ignored Wild Slop.

LundB

Mistakes were made.
This is a trap. Prepare for MHC to get banned for brofist harvesting.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
DarkUnderlord
Whose post do we Brofist to make SV get redirected to RPGwatch 5% of the time, let's play prisoner of ice 5% of the time and Bioware Social Network the remaining 90%?
Gotta fix the blank page after all

I equipped the ring and slipped a Power Fist over it for my contribution, which caused me to brofist so hard it break my monitos (I'm typing blond right now so there may be typos). That should be worth 40 brofisty, at lestat.

LundB

Mistakes were made.
Reported for brofist harvesting.

Just in case you only reported MHC, and were too afraid to go after all those involved due to their positions of power, I reported DU. Somebody has to take a stand.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom