Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Zep Zeppo and nazi spamming

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.
I have a better (final) solution. Crazy people and those who enable them get this public safety warning on their profile:

afc6fd.jpg

Are you up for it, Lambchop19?

Give me that tag.

Self-Ejected

RNGsus

Self-Ejected
Codex needs a Ted Kaczynski tag for top participation in Science!!

Zombra

An iron rock in the river of blood and evil
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Put him on ignore, sturmfuhrer. This is our way to deal with these pesky juden who wouldn't stop spamming their entartete kunst.
Sadly, ignore doesn't cover button spam, just the alerts.
decline.png
Wait, you people actually keep going back to your posts to check their ratings without even being pestered by alerts?
What the fuck is wrong with you?
Sometimes I review a conversation, but mostly someone I'm not ignoring will post a rating so I'll go look at it, then other ratings (including ignored ones) show up. I'm sure there are plenty of stalker ratings out there of which I'm blissfully unaware.

Cosmic Bane

Educated
I will get something like 20 alerts whenever I log in. However I open it up to look and see what posts were rated or quoted and there are another 20 retardo spambot ratings mixed in which makes it very confusing to tell what's actually new.

Murk

Arcane
I got to witness a moment in history gents. I was on page and took a while to read it, where Lady Error was the random chick avatar.

I click next page and huzzah, literally Hitler!

It's a Christmas miracle!

Saduj

Arcane
Reading this thread, it became apparent to me that this dispute is nothing a blowjob couldn't resolve

Zep Zepo, just suck Lady Error's dick and you can put a link to your stupid Grimoire thing wherever you want.

a cut of domestic sheep prime

I am glad I could help bring a resolution to this situation. Blessed are the peacemakers after all. :hug:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom