Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Your DLC awaits, my Lord. [Majesty 2]

SlyDrak

Scholar
--

Quilty

Magister
I've been looking foward to only a few games, but then East India Company turned out to be shit, Empire was broken, Majesty is apparently going to be very shitty, so the only thing I can still hope won't be butchered is Tropico 3. Great year.

Black Cat

Magister
Had i not already lost all doubts with regards to the game industry being a zionist conspiracy this small bit of news would manage to dissipate any faith on developers i had left.

Hümmelgümpf

Arbiter
Anyone wants to make a bet that all DLC will be made available via expansion packs, forcing poor suckers who bought all DLC, but still want to get a handful of new features exclusive to the boxed release to pay twice for the exact same content? That's what you get for outsourcing a game to a Russian developer, I guess. Beta testing is a privilege customers should be charged for.

MetalCraze

Arcane
It's the inner studio of 1C - one of the shittiest russian publishers and developers around - what did you expect? The same very moment 1C got its dirty hands on Majesty it was doomed.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom