Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Grand Strategy Yet another EU4 MP game

Sranchammer

Arcane
Vatnik
I choose YOU, Burgundy!

I must say that April 10-14, I will be unavailable since I will be paying my respects to the patriots of South Carolina who fought for our freedoms at Fort Sumter

Last edited:

Krash

Arcane
I, France, have heard rumors of french minorities being mistreated in Burgundy. Furthermore, the new leadership of the country is obviously fascist, and supported by the ignominious HRE. Therefore i will regretfully be forced to occupy your realm and annexing it to glorious France, as a protective and defensive measure of course, as requested by the Burgundian people (which doesn't really exists, it's just Frenchmen obviously).

Wilian

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
I could try Portugal then. Full on expansionism mode has been in my mind ever since changes to oversea nationstates.

Unwanted
Douchebag! Shitposter
so when are we doing this? The only thing bugging me is that I tend to work on the week ends, almost always sunday between 12 and 16, New York time.(then going home takes one hour), and sometimes, Saturday, between 10 and 14, New york. I'm free this saturday though, but I only receive my schedule on friday for the week end.

Krash

Arcane
I'd agree about having Morocco on board, as long as we can fill the needed slots like castille, austria, poland, sweden, england, etc etc

Krash

Arcane
Nice, I'd suggest you pick some expansionist country as you're one of our better players. How about Brandenburg? It was a lot of fun being the underdog with lots of scary neighbors.

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Nice, I'd suggest you pick some expansionist country as you're one of our better players. How about Brandenburg? It was a lot of fun being the underdog with lots of scary neighbors.

Was thinking Sweden or England actually since I had great fun playing as Venice last game I played. Trading and having a big fleet, some colonizing going on.

Wilian

Arcane
Patron
Is there any ETA for this? I'm in a bit same boat with T-rex that Sunday isn't perhaps the best day. I can make it then but it definately requires some rushing on my part regarding few other things

Krash

Arcane
I have the same problem, Sundays every three weeks I work to 18, and it doesn't feel worth it to loose 45 EUR just for a game.

Was thinking Sweden or England actually since I had great fun playing as Venice last game I played. Trading and having a big fleet, some colonizing going on.

The colonization game as England is pretty fun, as long as you can dodge the early dangers like war of the roses and protestant reformation. For some reason England is always far far harder than it should though.

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Yes guys I appreciate all the fisting going on but I would appreciate even more if you posted what day and hours do you want next week so we have something to work with. On second though maybe I will make a new thread.

Wilian

Arcane
Patron
Saturday is fine by me

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom