Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Grand Strategy Yet another EU4 MP game

Kane

I have many names
Patron
Vatnik
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
I was referring to them in an SP context

I+bet+that+meal+will+be+a+riot+_db559ad6c088d0eb5bb1fffb48ee2c9b.gif

Unwanted
Douchebag! Shitposter
Sranchammer I would love to send you top secret info for austria but your faggy account settings dont even allow me to send you a pm. Can you allow just this once?

Fucking wars, I really think something needs to be done about the ability to reduce war exhaustion with diplo points, and then enforce a stiff MP recovery and merc availability penalty as WE rises.

Krash

Arcane
Fucking wars, I really think something needs to be done about the ability to reduce war exhaustion with diplo points, and then enforce a stiff MP recovery and merc availability penalty as WE rises.

Totally agree, the best would probably be not to be able to reduce WE at all, only reduce increase maybe? Or make it much much more expensive.

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
France and Italy need to work on their war waging ability. If they went with the slow siege on mountain provinces we would easily win this.

Krash

Arcane
pfft against mighty Prussia you were chanceless to begin with. And keep in mind i was almost two mil tech levels behind everybody.

Unwanted
Douchebag! Shitposter
you're gonna need asian nations to prevent ottomans and russia from getting 6 free rich provinces every 2 years. The blobbing i going out of control.

Did prussia go full retard and war with denmark/austria or something?

I sure hope austria played it's cards just as well as I did last time. hue.

Unwanted
Douchebag! Shitposter
It's time for you to take some ottos land in the balkans. Russia must gets its caucasus natural border as well. Italy needs some of north africa, especially cairo.

I wonder what do Denmark and Prussia think of Russia. Surely this country is a bit... threatening?

France is also holding rightful Austrian, Spanish and Italian clay. Just saying. And england might not like them that much either. Isn't Normandy England's clay?

I bet Austria and Russia became BFF as history dictates. The Turks are a menace to the world.

CrimsonAngel

Prophet
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Starting this session Denmark was in rough shape. Religious wars that ended with the Protestants winning left me with a low sub 20% religious Unity. My Trade ships where gone, my army was broken and every thing was terrible to say the least.

So i consolidated and started working on internal issues. The first thing was to get my trade fleet up and running so i could get the money i needed for adviser's and some how scrape enough Manpower together to get a standing army that did not cost me an army and a leg. Some years passed and as my Trade fleet started growing and my income rose up i could afford some troops all the while i converted more and more provinces to the protestants faith starting with my richest parts of my nation. How ever as the big war started i was not ready for war in any way and i sat out the Initial fighting. How everi was not idle.

I built a larger army get about 25k more manpower and my fleet grew even larger.

Now i might not be at my strongest yet how ever i can fight and i will. The Russian lap dogs should not fell safe because of there minor victories. Yet another front have opened in the war and soon burning revenge will fall on the Prussians depleted troops.

First Prussia falls and then we march on Russia.

Unwanted
Douchebag! Shitposter
There's no reason for you to intervene in this war. Either way, Denmark and Prussia are supposed to poke at Russia; Russia, Italy and you at Ottomans; England, Spain and Italy at France and France at whoever they feel like poking.

Kane

I have many names
Patron
Vatnik
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015

Totally agree, the best would probably be not to be able to reduce WE at all, only reduce increase maybe? Or make it much much more expensive.

It would be enough to raise the costs. Diplo-points are worthless already anyway. The problem I have with WE on the whole is that it's not pressing the right buttons. WE needs to lower manpower regeneration and morale.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom