Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Wolfenstein: The New Order

bert

Arcane
Ugh.

Couldn't they do something with the Japanese and their biological experiments?

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
The biggest shame about this is that it'd be a very interesting scenario to look at. How far (and into which direction) would the world have gone if the Nazis won? Untermensch have been eradicated, focus has been turned from war to advancement of Aryan humankind. A peaceful of utopia of wildly advanced science and society?

And then into this, a crazed remnant of a more violent age arrives, deciding to start killing "evil nazis" again.

'cept that the evildoers are long dead and the irredeemable evils can't be undone. Sins of the fathers?

evdk

comrade troglodyte :M
Patron
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
'cept that the evildoers are long dead and the irredeemable evils can't be undone. Sins of the fathers?
I know this was mostly a joke but it's only set about 15-20 years after WW2. Most of the top Nazis (and certainly nearly all of the younger rank-and-file) would still be alive. Hitler could have died from Parkinson's (or whatever he had), Goering just from being an obese drug addict, etc. Himmler was only in his mid/late forties if I recall right.

zerotol

Arcane
Patron
Love how he does a takedown on a place with 4 ennemies all with their backs to each other.

Consolegames.:roll:

WhiskeyWolf

RPG Codex Polish Car Thief
Staff Member
Looks like any other modern shooter, 0 atmosphere.

Stompa

Arcane
Those fucking lines BJ spouts along the way are hilariously bad. I'd rather settle for corny one-liners than that pretentious "so deep" bullshit.

zwanzig_zwoelf

Fucking Bethesda.

First Fallout.
Then Arkane.
Now Starbreeze (probably).

Self-Ejected

AngryEddy

Self-Ejected

Beth sure knows how to make nice trailers. The nicer the trailer, the shittier the game?

Lol, he overpowers a mech at 1:30 with his bear hands. Also, the Nazi ref shooting the soccer guy was so childish, because that's what Nazi's did: they had their referees shoot people, that's how evil they were!

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
- Careful, BJ, better introduce your lethal takedown while everyone stands back to the most obvious direction of danger!
- Cardboard guns
- CHERRY PICKED SUPERSTORMTROOPERS WITH EXTRAPOWERPACKS!!!! are obviously total pushovers
- Cardboard enemy guns that do extra low damage which quickly autoheals back up
- DIS AINT WAR BUT THE UNDOING OF LIFE ITSELF!
- doge qte
- mechadoge qte

yeah fuck this

Cyberarmy

Love fool
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2
Just watched all of it with sound at last. It looks like usual after 2005 ,shallow, coridor shooter with :popamole: action. At least regen seems a bit low stops at 40 etc.,
Also I'm not seeing any multiplayer gameplay or indication that it'll be in. No meniton of it on homepage either. So this is what we get when they only focus on single player...

Cyberarmy

Love fool
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2
It is something.

:negative:

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to search for my good'ol Return to Castle Wolfenstein discs. I wonder if there are any mods for it out there.

DalekFlay

Arcane
Patron
You fail to see it 'cuz you're just perpetually butthurt at me. Some wacky steampunk cyborgs is one thing, this shit just pushes technology ahead a good six or seven decades.

Failed to spot your non-quote weeks ago, apologies. Not buttburt with you at all, apologies. Wacky shit with Nazis is wacky shit with Nazis, I fail to see a big difference, apologies. This game is going to be middling at best either way, apologies.

chestburster

Savant
Illiterate
Those awful textures! WTF? Idtech5 looks like shit!

And those retarded AIs! Dude is even playing on the second hardest difficulty! WTF Starbreeze.

And the atmosphere is non-existent. Looks worse than Wolfenstein 2009.

Zboj Lamignat

Arcane
The only good thing about this so far is the soundtrack with German remakes of the songs from that period. Neat idea, at least they've spent some of that budget well. Dat gameplay however... seems that corridors are getting tighter as the technology progresses.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom