Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Wolfenstein: The New Order

Wirdschowerdn

Ph.D. in World Saving
Patron
http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/...thesda-takes-to-twitter-for-more-teasing.aspx

Will be announced tomorrow at Gamespot: https://twitter.com/Bethblog/status/331512052243906561

BethesdaTeaseMay610.jpg

Terminator X Wolfenstein maybe?

Arnold-Schwarzenegger-smoking-cigarette.jpg

"I'd buy dat shyat"

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.
Well, I wouldn't be so sure about that.

After Oblivion, Fallout 3, and Skyrim?

No, I'm QUITE sure about that.

Bethesda isn't developing that inhouse. It's probably that Machine Games thing I was talking about. I can't remember The Darkness and Riddick being CoD style quest-compass shit.

So what? New Vegas wasn't developed by Bethesda and it still had quest compass (unless you count QA as developing).

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.
But that like IGN giving a game 8.9/10. A total failure.

IGN scale:

10/10: check cleared.
9/10: check cleared but wasn't enough.
8/10: check cleared but wasn't enough.
7/10: check didn't clear.

Turisas

Arch Devil
Patron
Who gives a shit if it's just another Zenimax published crapware game.

I mean, not that I care about Bethesda Game Studios games, either... :oops:

sea

inXile Entertainment
Developer
It's gonna be Fallout 4. Those shots are obviously an android factory inside the Commonwealth. The story will revolve around an army of androids rebelling against their creators, and the player will, in a novel and original moral dilemma, have to decide whether to side with amoral humans who create a slave race, or the androids themselves.
:bounce::bounce::bounce:

Turisas

Arch Devil
Patron
It's gonna be Fallout 4. Those shots are obviously an android factory inside the Commonwealth. The story will revolve around an army of androids rebelling against their creators, and the player will, in a novel and original moral dilemma, have to decide whether to side with amoral humans who create a slave race, or the androids themselves.
:bounce::bounce::bounce:

Nah,

Bethesda Softworks@Bethblog
this morning's tease is not related to anything @BGS_Devs is working on

Spectacle

Arcane
Patron
The announcement is obviously that they're going to be the publisher for CDprojekts Cyberpunk 2077.

msxyz

Augur
I guess we'll finally learn what the 'Starfield' trademark that Zenimax recently registered is about.

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
I guess we'll finally learn what the 'Starfield' trademark that Zenimax recently registered is about.

I just check that, that is most interesting.

Perhaps Bethesda will be making some kind of Mass Effect clone?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom