Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Wizardry Wizardry Chronicles for Windows (PC) - Translation Project to English COMPLETE!!! V0.983b Released!!

Shackleton

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
Floor 2 down, Floor 3 nearly did for me when I was just contemplating going back up and I happened upon a teleporter that whisked me away to a far unexplored corner again! Rather than pussying out and reloading I switched my order around to drop the Thief back and move the Priest up, who can't hit a barn door but has a decent AC and HP. This was the point I discovered how useful the 'escape' function is. It moves you back a square if the encounter is a set encounter, but the mobs will be different if you repop it. Not had an escape fail yet, but I would be surprised if it's not possible. Through judicious choosing of fights and an unerring sense of direction I found my way back to the stairs and then back up through Floor 2 to the relative safety of Floor 1. This is the kind of buzz I only find in a good blobber! When healing spells are out, potions are almost used and your warrior's HP is slowly dropping, will you make it back?!

I'm hoping for some form of shortcut on Floor 3 I must admit, it's getting quite a trek to get down and up again. Levelling seems a tad slow compared to other blobber's I've played, my guys are all lvl 7 apart from the swordsman who's a couple hundred XP away. Spell gain also seems slow, the Mages and Priest have only got a couple of lvl 2 spells now and I'm still struggling on with the 5hp healing spell.

Hit my first dark area in Floor 2 and a couple of spinners. The spinners disable the compass, but don't confuse like in Elminage so they're not really a problem. The dark zones do the same but the map is still useable so it's not that disorientating. Seems to be higher chance of random fight in dark zones though, unless I was just unlucky.

Great game so far, but not for the impatient I feel. Lots of backtracking up through the floors, vancian casting and slow levelling does not make a blobber that suits everyone.

Self-Ejected

aweigh

Self-Ejected
YAH, that's how fleeing works in Wizardry games, and it has not been changed in how it works (Which is what you described, basically if you manage to escape you get a different battle) in over 30 years so that's p. cool.

one of the main hallmarks of Wiz-clone design comes from randomize randomize randomize and then randomize some more. people already know Wiz-clone encounters are always different and they take it for granted but that's something that helps keep the games fresh. you literally never, ever know what you will get!

props for staying true when you got teleported, yeah the temptation to reload or the like is strong ins situations like that but i have found throughout playing crawlers like these type of games that it's when you go "off script" and stick to your guns and manage to survive to tell the tale it is those moments that you most fondly remember, even if you lost permanently a party member or something, or even if some especially awesome loot/gear was "lost" but you still stuck to your guns and did not reload because that's how Wizardry was originally designed from the very beginning: those are the moments you most fondly remember!

Shackleton

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
Found an error MrRichard999, not sure how important this one is but it popped up when exploring a part of Floor 2.

QprZBIK.jpg
[/IMG]
QprZBIK.jpg

I'll spoiler the location pic in case anyone doesn't want to see a map of the floor:

Wou0IuM.jpg

Hopefully just flavour text, but as I got teleported straight after seeing it I wondered if it might be telling me I'm missing something...

MrRichard999

Game re-worker!
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech
Hey shakleton, do you have a save state you can link here? its the wizsave.dat. Unfortunately my save can't reproduce that, must be an NPC talking as you pass by.

Or also, if you can run the Japanese EXE and post a pic of what comes up when you go to that spot, that would be helpful too.

Last edited:

Shackleton

Arcane
Patron
Hey shakleton, do you have a save state you can link here? its the wizsave.dat. Unfortunately my save can't reproduce that, must be an NPC talking as you pass by.

Or also, if you can run the Japanese EXE and post a pic of what comes up when you go to that spot, that would be helpful too.

Sure, been away a couple of nights and discovered there are still some places in the UK that don't have a mobile signal!

Will be online a bit later and pm you a link to my save, think it's still outside that door.

Shackleton

Arcane
Patron
Ok, Jap screenshot below.

n6vJS88.jpg

I also discovered it only displays the error if you turn and check a wall when you enter, then turn back to the South to face the teleporter. The plot thickens!

And also, for DamoEye, I discovered while booting up the Japanese .exe that the textures are only fixed with my settings on DXwnd if you run the exe with Windows7 compatibility and run as administrator.

Shackleton

Arcane
Patron
So is anybody else playing this then? I can see why people might be put off, it starts slow and frankly pretty much stays there. It's improved though, there's a shortcut to lvl 5 once you get onwards and that's where the dungeon tiles change as well. Levelling has started to pick up now, once I've found a few mobs that summon other mobs from floor 3 onwards. Blade Ants and these little fellows on floor 5...

Pch4sEP.jpg

'But won't all these mobs kill me easily? Normal fights take a load of my HP, how can I cope with that lot?' Well, in case anyone hasn't noticed, the Priest spells that -AC are not mutually exclusive like in D&D, here they stack! Coincidentally, Floor 3 is just about where your priest gets the lvl 3 spell that reduces AC by -4 and he should already have the -2 version. I hope you picked it! 'Parry' for a few rounds with your front three until their AC is between -5 and -9, then you can pretty much forget about being hit and just farm away.

The results of all that hyenacide?

a43rmN1.jpg

Pretty much half a level for everyone at lvl 11. Of course, it is pretty boring so I won't be relying solely on the murder of canines for levelling, but it's handy if you're getting close to lvl and run across a pack of them.

I've also run across a few pretty basic puzzles and some wandering parties of adventurers, some of which want to talk, trade or fight. A couple of them were tough battles too. It's a decent game and I'm still enjoying it, but I can see it's an acquired taste. I doubt it will convert anyone who isn't already a traditional blobber fan.

Self-Ejected

aweigh

Self-Ejected
stacking Armor Class spells on your companions and/or stacking Armor Class debuffs on the enemy party are classic Wizardry.

haven't played much of Chronicle basically as i've gotten sucked into Gaiden 4.

Shackleton

Arcane
Patron
I've had a go at Class changing now as well, discovered a few more class options. The advanced Mage class called 'Philosopher' who can only be Neutral or Evil and has 'more attack magic' opened up around lvl 12 for my Neutral Mage. My Thief also had the option of changing to Bard, who can appraise a bit and obviously use the instruments I've been finding.

It works similarly to other class change systems, you get to keep a certain number of spells depending on the class you're changing into, (I switched Mage to Priest to see what happened and kept 2 of each spell level.) You also get to keep ALL your HP, although expect to get 1HP at level up's for quite a long time, as per Elminage. Unfortunately, your stats reset to the minimum required for that class, (again as per Elminage), so you may well lose quite a few points.

I made a backup save in case it goes horribly wrong and then changed my Thief into a Bard as she's doing almost nothing as a Thief apart from disarming. I'll keep the Mage- Philo change until later on when my Mage has more spells.

Self-Ejected

aweigh

Self-Ejected
Shackleton

right now i'm using:

- soldier w/ steel long sword + shield + sallet + plate mail + leather gloves + shoes (front-row soldier using sword and shield)
- sword master w/ war hammer + headband + breastplate + leather gloves + shoes (sword master can use 2h weapons but only "medium" armor)
- priest w/ mace + shield + headband + breastplate + shoes (priest cannot use the leather gloves from the shop)

in the back row i have:

- soldier w/ Spear + headband + plate mail + leather gloves + shoes (back-row soldier using M-range spear in order to have 4 martial units attacking any given round)
- Thief w/ short-bow + headband + leather armor +1 + shoes (thief cannot use the leather gloves either, as per classic Wizardry rules; it's a minor miracle they let you start out with a bow-using thief to be honest)
- Mage with absolutely nothing equipped (good for carrying items and shit)

i thought my party was hot shit as everyone is levels 6-4 (sword master is lagging behind because he was initially a soldier) and i was knee deep in the b2f when motherfucking party of gangsta ninjas shuriken Beheaded 3 of my peeps in 1 turn. had everyone turn tail and run and then it was a mad dash to the surface to revive everyone.

thankfully temple costs for resurrection are very affordable, which is a welcome change. do you know what the fortune teller / miracle man option in town is for? i haven't bothered entering.

btw, the jump in chest disarming difficulty between b1f and b2f was super noticeable. my level 6 thief is basically 50/50 whether opening a chest will kill me or not. probably has to do with the race i chose, probably picked a low-Luck race. I can't remember a single race i chose all i know is i picked 2 walla-walla's and 2 Saddaq's and 2 human's, but i can't remember right now which race is what.

one major annoyance is that msg speed 5 is too slow to wait for it to scroll during battle which forces one to utilize the manual button prompt option and that leaves my thumbs sore :(

Shackleton

Arcane
Patron
do you know what the fortune teller / miracle man option in town is for? i haven't bothered entering.

It's something I haven't seen much elsewhere. He does a few things:

a) Lets you reverse aging at VERY high cost.
b) Lets you change alignment at VERY high cost.
c) Lets you swap spells about at moderately to very high cost, depending on level.

The way spells work, you can never learn all of them as you only get to learn a couple from each level before you move up to the next level. So if you choose poorly then for a high fee you can swap them out. I suppose it's almost a 'spell-respec' but the gold costs are crippling.

Despite having taken the former Thief, now a Bard up to lvl 6, I'm reverting back to my old save where she was a thief. Can't open a trap without it going off now! The damn Magic Blaster trap appears a lot on Floors 5 and 6 and having my 2 mages turned to stone is causing a lot of grief!...

PS- have a look at this for good old fashioned 'EVUL' map design. I'm sure it's nothing new, but I was gnashing my teeth at this dark section....

Y1P4S5E.jpg

Yes, that's two spinners in a dark zone with three pits around them. It's even more evil then it seems from this SS as, without too much spoiling, there's teleports in this level and I really needed to check every spot. Oh how I laughed when I discovered the last spot wasn't a teleporter but another pit!
:baka:

Self-Ejected

aweigh

Self-Ejected
pit, or chute that drops you down a floor? hehe :)

that kind of navigational shenanigans is exactly what i was looking for to pump me up to keep playing Chronicle.

MrRichard999

Game re-worker!
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech
Dont want to spoil things but wait till you get to the floors where anti-magic zones are highly abundant.Also there is a floor where you encounter rooms with 2 teleports, one advances you while the other takes you back to the start and there are 10 of those rooms on 1 floor :P

MrRichard999

Game re-worker!
Patron
Ok, Jap screenshot below.

n6vJS88.jpg

I also discovered it only displays the error if you turn and check a wall when you enter, then turn back to the South to face the teleporter. The plot thickens!

And also, for DamoEye, I discovered while booting up the Japanese .exe that the textures are only fixed with my settings on DXwnd if you run the exe with Windows7 compatibility and run as administrator.

Thats odd, must be an error on behalf of the coders! :P

Shackleton

Arcane
Patron
one major annoyance is that msg speed 5 is too slow to wait for it to scroll during battle which forces one to utilize the manual button prompt option and that leaves my thumbs sore :(

I solved this with JoytoKey quite easily. I set up my 'select' button on the controller to function as 'Enter', but to repeat 4 times every second as a toggle. Voila, instant auto repeat or fast text scroll. The only downer is you have to be quick to toggle it off before the fight is over otherwise you auto leave the chest. :oops: I might knock it back to 3 times a second actually, that cost me a lot of gold!

Shackleton

Arcane
Patron
aweigh Courtier Dorarnae Celerity

Jesus Christ, I swear to god this game makes Elminage Gothic look like the teddy bears fucking picnic when it comes to mob difficulty! I'm down to Floor 6 and I thought I was being overly cautious by grinding out 3 levels on hyena's before venturing down there, but by god every fucking thing is out for blood! Apart from the obvious things that can decapitate you, like ninja's and giant sharks (?!), we have dragons that can poison your entire party and appear immune to normal weapons, plus Kobolds that can all cast 'Flare-Death' and wipe out your entire party pretty much in one round! And that's just floor 5!

Down on 6 I have two new friends to watch out for...

7gpWJ8w.jpg

'Hey fellow dev, I've thought of a mob that can instantly kill you and steal your gold, what do you think? What's that? Give it two attacks per round? Great idea!'. :argh:

QWGtDnL.jpg

Or how about this little darling? You know how you have no way yet to Unpetrify anyone? apart from that bloody 50% chance of breaking amulet? Yes, you guessed his little trick. But if it was just that we'd be fine, no, he has two attacks per round as well! Oh joyous day!
:negative::negative::negative::negative::negative:

And this is only Floor 6?! I fucking love this game lol.

Self-Ejected

aweigh

Self-Ejected
I'M ONly down to floor 3 and man, i 100% believe everything you just typed ! The difficulty spikes from level to level are insane. Reminds me of the "classic" difficulty spike in Wizardry 1 - Proving Grounds of the Mad Overlord as soon as you descend further down from b4f. in Wiz 1 you can explore floors b5f - last floor at your leisure as they are not mandatory, however the game basically jumps from "managable in b4f" to "holy shit, wtf" so of course those optional floors between b5f and Werdna are great for loot/levelling.

...except in Chronicle there is no type of freedom like in Wiz 1 (hey, not a slight against the game as not even any other Wizardry titles actually even feature such "optional content"); in Chronicle each new floor is just downright brutal. i switched the graphics to wireframe as the dull grey textures were almost starting to make the game feel gloomy.

Shackleton

question: when you create characters you can read brief descriptions of each Race and each description contains a blurb about that race's "unique combination ability"; something which Humans completely lack in favor of having perfectly spread stats and access to any class. (the usual). er, my question is when the fuck do these racial combo attacks or whatever happen and/or how does one do them and/or wtf wtf?

i have a party of 2 Saddaq's (martial unit types, i.e. dum-dums), 2 "mage-types" i think their name is Mirills, and 2 "naturally Low Armor Class but features massive restrictions on what gear they can equip" Walla-wallabacks. i'll be honest right now the one thing that's keeping me most motivated is unlocking some awesome CHAOS DUNK charles barkley combo space jam shit during battle.

EDIT/NOTE: Shackleton : remember to always have your caster-types be the "fast race", and in this game it's a race that i didn't choose (currently re-rolling new chars anyway), and i forget what their name is. Their description says flat-out they're the speedy/thievey types. Classic Wiz meta-gaming is using the average INT/PIETY but ultra-speedy race (whichever race it may be in the Wiz-clone game) and instead of using them for the intended Thief/etc; instead using the speedy race for your Caster units.

the single most important thing in Wizardry is to go before the enemy. People get mired with picking one of the "mage races" with high INT/PIE when they're rolling their caster units but those magic races always come with average, or sometimes below average speed/agility. Yes, in the very beginning you will see some benefits from maxxxed INT/PIE in those caster characters but by mid-game (right from the beginning, really) you will start wishing your magician-type characters would fucking cast paralyze/katino/etc BEFORE THE FUCKING ENEMIES BEGIN 1-TURN-SLAUGHTERING YOU.

that is the moment you realize that the single most important thing for a good party that features tactical use of magic is that the party contains casters made from Thief-races.

In Elminage my two "main" caster characters are always: 1 of the them is always a Faery (24 AGILITY! SOOO GOOD) and the 2nd caster char is a Hotlet (Hobbit, but this was mis-translated during localization... sigh) with an also awesome 22 AGILITY.

compare that to the god-awful max AGILITY of the Elminage "default caster race", the Elves, with an abysmal 16 AGI max. That's two fucking points lower than freaking Humans! With max 16 AGI every single enemy WILL ALWAYS ACT BEFORE YOUR ELF-CASTERS, and you know how important/game-changing this detail is/can be in post-game Elminage.

all of this applies to all Wiz-clones, including this one.

Last edited:

Shackleton

Arcane
Patron
question: when you create characters you can read brief descriptions of each Race and each description contains a blurb about that race's "unique combination ability"; something which Humans completely lack in favor of having perfectly spread stats and access to any class. (the usual). er, my question is when the fuck do these racial combo attacks or whatever happen and/or how does one do them and/or wtf wtf?

No idea and I must confess I'm waiting to see some movement on this as well. A horrible thought has dawned on me that the 'class skills' mentioned at creation might be passive skills that give you something like '+1' to VIT or something.

My guys are all 15 apart from my swordsman and no sign of anything remotely resembling activatable skills so far. I'm just waiting for my Thief to do something in combat other than get killed or plink away with her rapier for 2-3hp damage. The problem is I can't get rid of her or I can't open any chests for shit!

I'm thinking myself my party might be heavy on the side of crapness tbh. I picked the two Wallbacks for mages and I'm seeing what you mean about speed. If I can survive the first round there's a good chance I'll win, but that's a big 'if' on Floor 6. Judicious use of the 'Escape' option has come in now, but 'you were blocked' is a message I've seen more than a few times! My thief is the speedy type you mentioned, Tirion or something and she's got something bonkers like 20 DEX and 19 SPEED but she does naff all with it as everything else apart from LUCK is down in the low teens or even lower. The upside is she very rarely fails a disarm, but I'm pretty much fighting with 4 chars as my Priest is also a passenger!

I can see this being a game that you could sink hours into and then realise you've got a party of complete spanners!

EDIT- Ps, get down to Floor 5 and the glorious new shit wall graphics await you! Behold the wonder of lvls 5 onwards!

rtGTshE.jpg

Last edited:

BlackGoat

Arbiter
So I tried to install this and the install program just... wouldn't start. Running 64 bit Windows 10

Perhaps for the best. Have plenty other games to be playing for now (plenty other non-Wizardries, plenty other Wizardries, plenty other non-Wizardries-but-lol-still-Wizardry).

Self-Ejected

aweigh

Self-Ejected
MrRichard999

Yep. I make it my duty to slaughter them alllll. so far not a one of the 3 different adventurer groups i've massacred has left behind anything better than a shitty Headband.

Shackleton

go back and re-read the party I'm using. I'm using a super classic, super "optimized" party that is front-loaded for melee damage and survivability for the beginning portion of (this Wiz) game; the same type of party composition works on any Wiz-clone / dungeon-crawler:

front row consists of:

- (race is irrelevant) Soldier class unit using the best 1h sword + the best shield currently available to me, w/ plate mail and shit

- (race is irrelevant) Sword Master class unit using a 2h War Hammer, but is squishier than the Soldier due to not having armor class points from a shield; also the Sword Master class is very obviously meant to be the BARBARIAN class, as it is a class that cannot equip heavy armor but is one of the very few classes that specializes in using 2h weapons.

- (Thief-race character) Priest class unit using a Mace/Flail + 2nd best shield available + heavy armor (though not plate); although this guy is in the front rank he rarely actually executes a melee attack. the reason he is in the front row is because Clerics (Priests) can equip medium to heavy armor and Clerics/Priests also get access to Shields so that means Wizardry clerics (unlike Elminage: Gothic clerics) are ready-made to stand in the front row and deflect blows due to their Fighter-like Armor Class... if the Encounter is going well then he will just spam a low-key melee atk, but otherwise while the Soldier, the Swd. Master, and the rest are fighting/receiving dmg this guy is casting DIOS every turn.

now for the back row:

- in the back row we start with a (race irrelevant) another Soldier class unit, this guy however is using an M-range spear. This means he can fight from the back row and deal roughly the same equivalent DMG that the sword + shield Soldier and the 2h hammer Swd. Master deal to the enemy. being a Soldier class (i.e. a Fighter) his A.C. is naturally excellent and is only limited to the loot you've found. This is the point in a Wiz party where some people would cry foul and exhort me/you to feature a diverse group or whatever, and have every class/race represented: that is entirely up to you. There is absolutely nothing wrong with using 2x or even goddamn 3x times the exact same character class (3 fighters up front, cleric/mage/thief in the back, hehe); the whole point is to later class Change both of the soldier units into something else like a Lord (or whatever the Lord-equivalent is in Chronicle) or a Samurai-equivalent, etc.

- then my Thief using a short-bow. I did not pick the Thief-race for the thief and instead chose the race that says in the description is suited for warriors/soldiers; i made the thief a Saddaqamqa-whatever because thieves do only 2 things: a standard melee atk and disarming chests. In this Wiz game they took away the Thief ability to Hide in Plain Sight which is a real crime, so during char-creation I picked the saddaq race for maximum STR/VIT attributes and then distribtued accordingly and basically built the Thief exactly like you would build a Fighter (Soldier/Swd. Master). his contributions w/ the short-bow so far have been perfect, not too much but more importantly always enough dmg to validate his existence. I do admit that running w/ an anti-Thief Thief makes every chest a possible party wipe but i'm used to this kind of tension. The single most important stat in a dungeon crawler utilizing Wiz-clone mechanics is VITALITY, and i always make sure every one of my chars has as much VIT as possible so they can get as many Hit Points as possible during those extremely crucial first 4 or 5 level ups.

- finally my Mage, since his atk would be useless and since dressing him up w/ robes/etc doesn't make any real difference A.C. wise I have long taken to just rolling through these games w/ Mage-types completely naked. This guy just casts either Katino or Halito every single round, and if the encounter seems guaranteed then he just Parries instead of wasting a spell.

all told thats 4 melee attacks, of which 3 are from "Fighter" classes, and the other melee atk is from a front row "Cleric"; the other two characters are the thief shooting arrows every round or alternating with using potions of dios on the party members when needed, and the Mage spamming katino/halito.

Most people are satisfied with only having 3 melee attacks per turn by using the traditional Fighter-class 1/Fighter-class 2/Thief-class and in the back using the traditional Cleric/Mage/Bishop. This means that this party i just described only has 3 concrete dmg melee atks when a round starts, as the back row Cleric's melee contributions will be wholly dependant on whether or not you find M-range weaponry for Clerics in the game (in Elminage: Gothic for example there aren't; however they did this on purpose in order to make it harder as the previous Elminage games all feature M-range Maces/Staves for Clerics); the mage will be doing the same thing he/she does in my group and the bishop is, as always, completely useless except only for convenience and identification.

truth be told i want a Bishop in my Chronicle party though, but i can't figure out how to roll one during char-gen. I'm starting to think the Bishop-equivalent character class needs to be "unlocked" in some way first.

What I would normally do during a regular Wiz playthrough is turn 1 of those Soldier chars into a Samurai, and turn the other Soldier guy into a Lord or a Valkyrie, and then I would switch the Mage to a Cleric once he/she masters all of the Mage spells and then probably do the same vice-versa thing with the Cleric, i.e. turning him/her into a Mage once all of the clerical spells are learnt. However sometimes you can get lucky with good level up rolls and that Cleric might qualify for a Samurai or a Lord or a Valkyrie class in which case there is no reason whatsoever not to change into one of those.

the goal w/ the wizardry Thief is always the same one: eventually turning him/her into a Ninja class equivalent, and/or failing that turning the Thief into whichever magic-user class you want once your original Mage or Cleric masters their spells, and then switch one of THEM into the new party Thief.

i don't know how viable this pretty normal/traditional Wiz approach to a basic party will go in Chronicle as the classes are quite different but some general things I always hold to be true: "jack of all trade" classes such as Rangers and Bards tend to be worthless. They don't quite scratch the itch, so i prefer using "basic" classes for the beginning portions of the game(s) and then mid-game (or sooner) have almost everyone change into an Advanced class.

Last edited:

Shackleton

Arcane
Patron
So down to Floor 8 and I'm appreciating the dungeon design a lot more now. Much less backtracking going on now I've got further on and opened things up a bit. I'm trying to avoid spoilering much, but rest assured the journey from Floor 7 to 8 is a good one.

Started to get a lot more advanced class options open up around lvl 16 for my guys and levelled up a Samurai and Knight from my Mage and Soldier. Changed my Priest to the advanced version and same for my other Mage. Ground out a good few levels on our old friends from Elminage Gothic- the Lesser Demons. They're a little trickier here as they occasionally cast a spell that reduces your AC if it sticks, so you can't just take it to 'LO' and forget about getting hit. As aweigh has alluded to, I do regret making my Mages the super slow Wallbacks, but I'm living with it for now as I think Speed will increase, just not as regularly as the other stats.

I can't say I've not done some ALT-F4'ing when fights have gone badly, I'm afraid I have rather abused the reload as otherwise I think I'd have pulled my hair out by now. Especially when resting to level and you get 1HP, lose a crucial stat and get no magic learnt! You can forget that lol, alt-f4 all the way on that shit!
:rage:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom