Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Why was BG2. . . subpar?

pippin

Shadowns of Amn is 70 hours long + throne of bhaal 20 hours. That's 90 hours of story, that's one of the longest AND most enjoyable rpgs in history. There was never before and to this day there is no other rpg that combines accessibility, artwork, music, fun, playability, longevity such as BG2.

I'd reccomend you to play more games.

kwanzabot

Cipher
Shitposter
i thought bg2 was aite w.e not bad not AMAZING ok whever like 8/10 maybe 7.5 W,E

throne of bhaal was one of the worst things ive ever played through though, like i know alot of people force themselves to play games they hate because they're retards and im not one of those guys, if i think something is shit i'll usually quit within like 3-5 hours at the most to see if it gets any better w.e

TOB i actually wanted to finish because i wanted to see the ending so i forced myself to finish it but man did that game give me skin cancer, i've had lasagna with less cheese
whole thing was like some really cheesy shitty fantasy movie, like playing through eragon

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom