Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Wassup fam wanna do a lets play for Darkest Hour

breezus

Literate
Yo what up i been addicted to Darkest Hour lately (more specifically the mods Kaiserreich and The Grand Campaign) and im feeling up on doing my first official Lets Play but i want yalls opinions on what I should do fam. Im leaning more towards Kaiserreich but if enough of yall feel like The Grand Campaign would be more lit id be down to do that.

breezus

Literate
Judging by the earth shattering display of interest I've decided to just go ahead and choose Kaiserreich as the mod, what nations would you all be interested in me playing?

ostasien reich economic zone

raise dissent until revolt

then switch to rebels

goals: unify china, puppet all of asia then rest of the world

breezus

Literate
I think the ostacsen reich economic zone now has an event chain where it becomes the republic of china, revolt free. Also Mongolia is pretty fuckin lit in this game.

breezus

Literate
Bruh my specialty when it comes to gaming involves twitch shooting zombies running at me and Winning games of Madden, for all we know this could be the hardest thing ive ever done videogame wise, although I will say i did prosper as the Ottomans in one playthrough due to some strategic level fuckery, luck, and two tank divisions.

breezus

Literate
I'm also getting a new computer within the next three weeks so I will wait until then until I choose a faction.

yeye

Augur
If you're new, play Austria and get revenge on the Germans for giving you nothing after ww1. Also go to war with everyone who tries to take a chunk of your empire in '37.

breezus

Literate
I have yet to play a country in Europe so that could be pretty lit.

breezus

Literate
Alright so I got one vote for Mongolia, one for China and one for Austria

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom