Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Warframe

Sykar

Arcane
Does anyone here have a Nyx Prime Chassis for trade? It is the only piece missing and I seem to not be able to find a relic which offers it as a reward.

Endemic

Arcane
Does anyone here have a Nyx Prime Chassis for trade? It is the only piece missing and I seem to not be able to find a relic which offers it as a reward.

It was vaulted 7 months ago so good luck with that :lol:

Bliblablubb

Arcane
Since when did they change survival to "timer stops when life support runs out"?
It was always like that.
Nope. I remember running all the way to the exit in RAEGmode while the lifesupport had run out. Since the only thing happening was loosing hp, I didn't bother touching another pylon. Was before the catframe nerf tho, when you could pretty much stay in hysteria forever. When I spent hours in ODS for the last Nova part (I never got).

Thanks for making me relive those nightmares again for Octavia now DE... :argh:

eklektyk

Erudite
if you decide to need help doin that i can go with my octavia :) - quite dig that support frame for the moment - basicly constant 3rd up and everything dies if your team knows what - still no forma on her and lacking blind rage and narrow minded to make her op , but its work in progress
so far fun

Wild Slop

Arcane
A strange glitch just had Rivens double. It may only be installed ones or something conditional as some claim they haven't. I agree with the speculation that we might see a rollback. Trade chat being flooded with riven sales is good for a laugh too .. imagine the butthurt if people exploiting this window loose those GODLY rivens and have nothing to show for it after a fix.

But what about me? I did a quick run for credits with a boost active and didn't get the boosted pay. I'm the real victim here in all of this

:negative:

Last edited:

Wild Slop

Arcane
You earn Rivens as (shit tier) Sortie rewards. You can't do sorties if over the terribly low Riven inventory cap. Not that it matters much with the glitch, which is as of yet still unfixed, because I wouldn't recommend touching the game till a fix is implemented.

Sykar

Arcane
Well since I am again out of luck with Baro I will ask here first before asking trade chat:

Anyone here having a Primed Flow, Primed Continuity and Quick Thinking, ranked or unranked, for trade?

Last edited:

Wild Slop

Arcane
Damn. I had to start trashing my overflow. The low limit with the plat cost per expanded slot is anything but encouraging.

Endemic

Arcane
New frame and companion:

z0UNrqk.png

As3wmZL.png

Gerrard

Arcane
>work in progress on being able to use a single handed melee + pistol

:shredder:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom