Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Vtm Bloodlines for the first time

Unbeliever

Learned
Taxi driver is Cain, or that is the most popular theory

Cain appears in the End of the World scenarios for VTM, he was sleeping in a cave apparently. The Taxi Driver is supposed to be some 4th generation Malkavian who thinks he is Cain.

Why Cain? For 'not easy to be living legend' speech?

I think the taxi driver was supposed to be Caine but there were people really butthurt about respecting the lore, so they wouldn't confirm or deny it. I've made my own theory: the PC is some sort of Caine's protege and everyone wants to manipulate you so they can get closer to him.

I'm not in VTM lore, so I made theory while playing that Jack is Cain. He have that "I have been everywhere, have seen everything and i don't give a sheet anymore" attitude.

ArchAngel

Arcane
Taxi driver is Cain, or that is the most popular theory

Cain appears in the End of the World scenarios for VTM, he was sleeping in a cave apparently. The Taxi Driver is supposed to be some 4th generation Malkavian who thinks he is Cain.

Why Cain? For 'not easy to be living legend' speech?

I think the taxi driver was supposed to be Caine but there were people really butthurt about respecting the lore, so they wouldn't confirm or deny it. I've made my own theory: the PC is some sort of Caine's protege and everyone wants to manipulate you so they can get closer to him.

I'm not in VTM lore, so I made theory while playing that Jack is Cain. He have that "I have been everywhere, have seen everything and i don't give a sheet anymore" attitude.
That can be said for any 4-6 generation vampire that is older then few hundred years.

pippin

Jack was a pirate from the 1700s and a canon character from the VtM setting. He couldn't be Caine,

Unless he somehow had the same ability Ming Xiao has

WhiteGuts

Arcane
The fledgling's fast rise to power can only be explained if something/somebody is watching over them, or the whole setting implodes under the contradictions.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom