Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Unofficial Arcanum Patch (Original Thread)

Trash

Pointing and laughing.
Because like the vast mayority of modders he's a prima donna assburger with a horribly self-inflated ego. He actually had the audacity that from the moment he started visiting the codex he demanded to become moderator of his own thread or subforum so he would be in total control of what anyone could or would say there. And to think that this asshole kept ribbing Qwinn out for not having a thick enough skin. Sad.

Forest Dweller

Smoking Dicks
But I mean, what happened recently? (since he only removed the files recently) His last post in this thread was several months ago.

rroyo

Novice
He became a moderator or an admin at TA (I forget which) and a decision to over-rule a week-long banish of a fellow got him in a huff. A couple days later, he deleted his account and a few other things and took off.

He came back a week or two later as Elder Joachim, but eventually gave up on that too.
Quote: "I'm through with Arcanum."

Woden

Novice
God Endings

Forgive my ignorance, for I really don't want to read through this entire thread. Back when I first played Arcanum all the god endings were broken and would just give you the ending where you came back with the big bad, killed everyone, and then killed him when he turned on you no matter what you picked during the conversation. Has this been fixed? Either in this patch or another one? That always annoyed the crap out of me :x I'd like to play through this excellent game again, but I want to be able to get one of the god endings.

Murk

Arcane
Pardon my ignorance but is the UAP/HQ patches compatible with the GOG downloadable version?

The GOG version seems to be just a pre-patched 1.0.7.4 version with a scene crack applied (ho ho ho, you pay moneyz for a torrented game), so yes, all fan patches are compatible with it.

SymbolicFrank

Magister
Dicksmoker said:
But I mean, what happened recently? (since he only removed the files recently) His last post in this thread was several months ago.
Oh, nothing. Just RPG Codex members being theirselves. You might not notice if you visit here regularly. Think "testicular cancer" to get the general mood.

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
Joined just to answer a 4 months old question that was already answered? Nice.

kkehno

Novice
Helloh

Reading page 66 and playing newest patch, but i thik you have miss few things.

Firstly, there is a door in first dwarven mine that does not work without reason. it is in area where you can collect herbology stuff and get the schematic. In there, there are few rooms with beds, and in the way to corridor, there is two doors. The left one of them does not open, but you can broke it and there is no barricade nor nothing.

Secondyl, how do you use potion on persuasion that can be found in tarants sewer. I just pissed everyone that i use it on?

Avin

Liturgist
So, the lniks on terra arcanum are dead.

Any place to find the unnoficial patch?

Jive One

Educated
Does this latest version works with the high-res patch as well? For some reason my laptop and its Intel 965 won't scale older games to full-screen size, so I have to change the resolution of the games to 1024x768 at least else they appear a small box in a void of black borders. Any glitches when using the latest versions together? Which do I install first?

Cocoon

Novice
Nice mod, i have two question:

-I also have the english version of the game and i have used the 7zip trick to install the mod, there is a way to ceck if the mod has been installed correctly ? Maybe in game ?

-Some options in the menu seems that cannot be changed, like always run. There is something i can do to ?

Cocoon said:
-I also have the english version of the game and i have used the 7zip trick to install the mod, there is a way to ceck if the mod has been installed correctly ? Maybe in game ?
Check the dead ogre "pilot" at the crash site, he should have dual crossed clubs as his racial icon. More info on manual installation is here.

Cocoon said:
-Some options in the menu seems that cannot be changed, like always run. There is something i can do to ?
Turn off the Num Lock, it overrides the "always run" option.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom