Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

unable to create zbuf. Videocard or driver incompatible

jarmok

Novice
unable to create zbuf. Videocard or driver incompatible

i get this message when i try to start the game.i have the latest patch installed.

i have geforce 4200 with 128 mb ram with latest nvidia detonator drivers.
512 ram
athlon thunderbird 1400
windows xp professional.

tried to find help from here but no luck.

kratimus

Novice
I also had that message several times last week, not having seen it before. I rebotoed and it has not reappeared.

Kratimus

Sabotai

Liturgist
Normally the designers of Prelude themselves answer these kind of questions pretty quickly. You can also try a PM to thathmew of Zero Sum. He's also moderator on this Prelude forum.

thathmew

Zero Sum Software
Developer
wow. I haven't seen that one in a while on a decent card.
Occassionally some people have weird issues if they've patched up multiple times, so getting the latest full version (1.41) and then applying the patch may help.
The only other common cause of that message is background programs running. Prelude doesn't like things running in the background...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom