Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Torment Kickstarter Update #33: Surprise Gameplay Video!

Duraframe300

Arcane
Not a fan of the voice acting, hopefully it's toggleable.

That voice acting is nowhere near final. Don't worry.

And I'm sure the game is not loaded with it, was probably just used for presentation purposes.

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
Whew! Looks like that $2,000 pledge of mine hasn't gone down the shitter, after all.
625c7c8508.gif

tumblr_mojzzt5ijz1rluuzsmg.gif

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
Can the person who is to this game what roguey is to Divinity original sin tell me why I should not pledge to this?

Thanks.

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
Why in God's name would he butthurt about The Sawyering after seeing this Torment update?

Projection is a Hell of a drug.

Volrath

Arcane
Patron
Why in God's name would he butthurt about The Sawyering after seeing this Torment update?

Projection is a Hell of a drug.
Because it's InXile, duh.

Anyway it looks pretty spectacular, I never argued otherwise.

Also: people can look forward to different things. Shocker I know.

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
Sure, but if we're actually going to squabble about it, we might as well take sides and behave like a bunch of gaping assholes.

Darkzone

Arcane
TeknoBM
So i have pledged for both games. Should i not write here? What if i have pledged 5x as much for T:ToN, then for PoE. Does it still count? Or how would it be if it was the other way around. How much have you pledged for such a bold statement?

Blaine
2k is beyond sanity, nevertheless good job.

mastroego

Arcane
Feels a lot more Torment-y than I feared.
The music helps a lot with that!
Will this be an actual "spiritual successor"?

I am moderately hopeful. :)

Darkzone

Arcane
someone has spent way too much time in the locker rooms with a ruler in hand
Yes perhaps, but in the end i had the longest and the hardest, and the girls prove me right in this assumption. And because of this i will still rely on measurements towards all things. But nowadays the results prove me right.

mastroego

Arcane
hmmm, so it's possible to up one's pledge?

If the feeling that they're "not pulling a Sawyer" consolidates (I love that it's become a canon expression), I might want to raise my pledge indeed :D

TeknoBM

Dark Souls Fan
Yes perhaps, but in the end i had the longest and the hardest, and the girls prove me right in this assumption. And because of this i will still rely on measurements towards all things. But nowadays the results prove me right.

Typical rtwp jock. One step away from coming out of cover and romancing Cortez

jagged-jimmy

Prophet
Codex 2012
Looks awesome indeed but why you guys have to schadenfreude PoE people? It's not like RTwP and TB are religions of piece, one can enjoy games with both systems (not at the same time, Arcanum. No.)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom