Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Torment Kickstarter Update #19: Pre-pre-production, Shanna Germain on Numenera, and other stuff

FeelTheRads

Arcane
$10 says you didn't even know what Betty and Veronica was before reading that, but now it's automatically gross.

Self-Ejected

Irenaeus

Self-Ejected
Patron
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual The Real Fanboy
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera

Cosmo

Arcane
Project: Eternity
Not to :deadhorse:, but all of that means of course that there won't be any romance in the "traditional", that is to say biowarean sense : no hijacking of the story, no forced and artificial pseudo-storyline destined to make retards feel good about themselves, etc etc.

Korron

Cipher
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Pretty sure Monte is all up in that.
A7Y9zDMCEAAn8N-.jpg

Question is who is mounting whom?
A4uSaz8CEAEj0-j.jpg

P.S. Yeah, yeah fuck you old fags.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Joined today to post Germain with a dildo.

The mole on her face keeps moving. This bothers me more than it should.

Tommy Wiseau

Arcane
That's a pretty big toy.

And a writer that writes erotica and gets hired for a story-driven game definitely won't be working on any romance scenes. Yeah, right. +M

BobtheTree

Savant
But isn't she just an editor? And besides, I trust the MCA to bitch-slap anyone who tries to put romance in this game.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
That's a pretty big toy.

And a writer that writes erotica and gets hired for a story-driven game definitely won't be working on any romance scenes. Yeah, right. +M

They didn't really "hire" her I think. She's the editor of the Numenera setting and Monte just brought her along.

Taluntain

Most Frabjous
Staff Member
Hoo, boy... this is going to get interesting sometime soon, I bet. Let the Codex digging machine excavations commence...

Crooked Bee

(no longer) a wide-wandering bee
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
LOL she commented on the Ultima Codex of all places: http://ultimacodex.com/2013/04/ex-interplay-fridays-9/

Shanna Germain April 27, 2013 at 12:46 pm · Reply
Yes, that’s correct. I’m the lead editor of the Numenera product line and I will be writing for the Torment game as well. Ray’s also working with us on Numenera, so it’s a team that I’m incredibly excited about.

She must've confused it with, you know, the other Codex.

You mean she wanted to post on Felicia Day? :bounce:

Crooked Bee

(no longer) a wide-wandering bee
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
LOL she commented on the Ultima Codex of all places: http://ultimacodex.com/2013/04/ex-interplay-fridays-9/

Shanna Germain April 27, 2013 at 12:46 pm · Reply
Yes, that’s correct. I’m the lead editor of the Numenera product line and I will be writing for the Torment game as well. Ray’s also working with us on Numenera, so it’s a team that I’m incredibly excited about.

She must've confused it with, you know, the other Codex.

You mean she wanted to post on Felicia Day? :bounce:

Mmm.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom