Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

This is why Dark Souls and Demon Souls suck.

Syril

Liturgist
Queued
Newfags don't know about Blade of Darkness

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
So Blade of Darkness is a good game game with demanding melee combat and was released earlier than the DS games. Alright, that's true. But that's why Dark Souls and Demon's Souls suck? Fucking idiot, dumbfuck, retarded, son of a, stupid dumb fuck. Get the fuck out! :x

20 Eyes

Liturgist
LOL DARK SOULS SUCK BECAUSE OLD PC GAME IS BETTER!

CAN I HAVE BROFIST NOW XD?

:smug: :obviously: :rpgcodex:

Zarniwoop

TESTOSTERONIC As Fuck™
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Dark Souls sucks because some piece of animation that would make Oblivion look like the motion-capture work of the century shows a guy jumping 3 meters straight up some cube covered with ice?

I'll admit to being a bit of a newfag, having joined after 1998, but I just don't get it.

bonescraper

Surprisingly, i'm with Exmit Syril on this one.

And why Dark Souls sucks? Because it's an overrated, unbalanced, ugly looking, shallow Japanese piece of shit with an awful environmental design, stiff animations and shitty maps (cliffs, cliffs and more cliffs suspended in fucking limbo). Oh, and it's fucking boring.

Aaand because Blade of Darkness did it better 11 years ago :smug:

Syril

Liturgist
Queued
Surprisingly, i'm with Exmit Syril on this one.

And why Dark Souls sucks? Because it's an overrated, unbalanced, ugly looking, shallow Japanese piece of shit with an awful environmental design, stiff animations and shitty maps (cliffs, cliffs and more cliffs suspended in fucking limbo). Oh, and it's fucking boring.

Aaand because Blade of Darkness did it better 11 years ago :smug:

Oldfags don't need a lot of words to understand each other. :bro:

Too bad codex nowdays consists mainly of weaboo animu faggotry that finds hentai rape rpgs as the next best thing since fallout and is cumming all over rimjobs and ass efukts.

Zarniwoop

TESTOSTERONIC As Fuck™
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
it's an overrated, unbalanced, ugly looking, shallow Japanese piece of shit with an awful environmental design, stiff animations and shitty maps (cliffs, cliffs and more cliffs suspended in fucking limbo).

Yes, it is indeed a PS3 game. You can't make one without those elements. You forgot 1998-res by the way as it's only 1280x720. Still nothing to do with why it "sucks" (or with the OP for that matter.)

bonescraper

:what:

EDIT: Fucking newfags fanboys weeaboos these days. My jaw dropped and i'm... i'm speechless.

SerratedBiz

Arcane
AKA, DS games are praised for their gameplay, not their "ugly looking, shallow Japanese piece of shit with an awful environmental design, stiff animations".

You declining oldfag.

bonescraper

Well the more unbalanced, boring and shallow they are, the better, right?

Well, enjoy your great... pieces of... art... i guess. I'm outta this Twilight Zone.

SerratedBiz

Arcane
Oops, you forgot to include the stiff animations and how ugly looking it is! Hey, does that make your assessment superficial and completely useless now?

Hey, Blade of Darkness is a shitty game with shitty graphics and asshole animations. Also, it's boring and it sucks. (Guess I'm qualified to be an oldfag now)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom