Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The STEAM Sales and Releases Thread

Taka-Haradin puolipeikko

Filthy Kalinite
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Bubbles In Memoria
Offline mode worked for me.
Hasn't caused any problems in years.

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Offline work if you switch to Offline while being online. Weird but that's what people will defend cause "it work, and it's there".

oldmanpaco

Master of Siestas
I swear Stellaris was more than 33% off yesterday. Also only one DLC on sale? Looks like I'll be waiting till the summer sale.

Hoaxmetal

Arcane
Got gifted 20 USD gift code for PS store (USA), will trade for 20 eur/usd steam gift card D:

Hoaxmetal

Arcane

pippin

Got gifted 20 USD gift code for PS store (USA), will trade for 20 eur/usd steam gift card D:

Ask Santa for a Bloodborne machine.
I recently got an used PS3 and my account is UK based, cannot redeem USD cards.

Even the fucking gift codes are region locked? Holy fucking shit
Gift codes are, games aren't D:

It's still a stupid measure... I mean, the opposite kinda makes sense, but this situation right here?

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
This is the sale I think they've truly put forth zero effort. Not only are the discounts shit but they can't even bother with making cutesy art anymore. But, yes, the sales have been in steep decline for years now.

Lyric Suite

Converting to Islam
I don't think people are asking for those things, they are just commenting on the fact Valve didn't even put the effort to do any lame shit like that.

Jick Magger

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria

Ask Santa for a Bloodborne machine.
I recently got an used PS3 and my account is UK based, cannot redeem USD cards.
I just made a US account with a fake address. You can still play games you bought with your US Account on your UK one. Only thing that won't transfer between accounts is DLC (i.e. DLC bought with a US account won't work on a game that's either been bought physically in the UK or on the UK PSN.

Might sound a bit extreme, but it's necessary for me given how unbelievably shitty the NZ PSN is.

someone else

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
You whiny kids want 99% off or something!
Back in my days we have to pay USD100+ for a shitty imported Simpsons game and we have to pass some stupid DRM copy-protection check everytime we want to play!
Now those games go for less than a dollar and people don't even want to play them!
:rpgcodex:

Last edited:

Don Peste

Arcane
These pair are also on sale for cheap. Very fun in co-op:
http://store.steampowered.com/app/22450/
AACC6E6E986310F25C1507CDCC98595E4869DBB7

YOU GET IT???

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom