Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The STEAM Sales and Releases Thread

Azalin

Arcane
Patron
Hmmm,I don't see any week long deals this week,I assume that's it because they are going to have a horror themed sale during the weekend for Halloween

Last edited:

Don Peste

Arcane
Hmmm,I don't see any week long deals this week,I assume that's it because they are going to have a horror themes sale during the weekend for Halloween
gjQZIRs.png

Baron Dupek

Arcane
No Dagon Dogma, weird cause this game can be scary at times (night time to be precise).
And it's the only thing I want to buy (without counting DLCs for TOME from trade cards cash).

Baron Dupek

Arcane
without those costume DLC's
I though they were one of the better cosmetic DLCs in their department. like one of the Chris one from RE5? that looks like something from Alien (marines) in right angle
Unless your masculinity is fragile and new Chris costume start rubbing you in the wrong way

sexy-chris.jpg

nomask7

Arcane
Legend of Grimrock 2 is 66% off.

Divinity 2 is 85% off.

Vampire The Masquerade Bloodlines is 75% off or something.

Grim Dawn too but I forget how much.

Stalker games are discounted.

Some other interesting titles as well that I forget.

PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Serpent in the Staglands Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Dead State is $4.99 at 75% off. If you were ever going to impulse buy Brian Mitsoda's zombie RPG now is the time.

Hard West is $9.99 at 50% off.

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Grim Dawn -45% €13? Maybe I wait for Christmas and spend time with Path of Exile. Remember kids - combine any class with Elementarist to break the game.
Evil Within? Meh begining, neat middle game but further into game it's not that interesting. But somehow remind me The Suffereing. Shooting, some themes...

Jinn

Arcane
Legends of Eisenwald is 60% off at $7.99

This game's battle system may have some flaws, but overall I find the whole package to be very fun. The quests and how they play out are interesting and I really enjoy the setting/writing/stories presented. Definitely worth it.

pakoito

Arcane
Patron
Owlboy's out. It's an indie darling with many years of development, and really good pixel art.

I kind of want to buy it now, but I don't have a PC to play it on.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom