Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

In Progress The Sims 3: Codex House

Hoaxmetal

Arcane
More competition for dex based sims3 lp :eek: Watched.

Turn off those god awful grids, my poor eyes!

Scrooge Don't worry, I've plans for you :cool:

Whisky

The Solution
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera
MEET DROG BLACK TOOTH

Drog was a difficult man to pin down, he was almost rejected from the Codex House. At first, he kept handing in applications with obvious fake names and when informed of this, he would deny it. Even when we finally got his real name, he seemed to be under the impression that he was denied entry to the Codex House.

"I see those nefarious Codexers seem to have created their own little clubhouse in the mountains. Well, not if I, DROG BLACK TOOTH: MASTER OF ARCANUM have anything to say about it!"

"None shall see me coming! My brilliant ruse will be an astounding success! I'm gonna troll those fools so..."

"SHIT! There's a line-up! Fucking posers, imitating the genius DROG BLACK TOOTH: MASTER OF ALTS! My brilliant ruse will have to be delayed."

"It's all for the best. The more planning a ruse gets, the better it is. I must remain hidden and start thinking..."

Whisky

The Solution
Is the Horse spouting hearts for Drog in the last image? :D
Instant love.

Yes. Drog and the llama mascot are attracted to each other. The mascot will never be seen again, it's an annoying npc that Maxis has show up at every house in order to advertise the new features for University.

I like to think the mascot is one of his alts, but even he doesn't realize it.

anus_pounder

Arcane
Screenshot-21_zpsb919c7b8.jpg

:lol: Everything about this picture...:lol:

Whisky

The Solution
MEET ANDHAIRA:

Originally blacklisted by the Codex House team for numerous infractions including, but not limited to, attempted assault with a deadly weapon, sexual harassment, and asking female applicants the "Forbidden Question," Andhaira proved himself to be a very persistent applicant. We eventually allowed him to join the Codex House on the condition that he be barred from using the front or back doors to get in.

*FLUSH*

*Slide*

"That was too close. I almost didn't make it. But I'm here. I'm inside. Now then..."

"Where are the hot bitches at!? I need to convert some sluts!"

Whisky

The Solution

Wow, it really looks just like Andhaira.
What the hell is happening in the other room? :lol:

Cleve is trying to get up off his ass and finish Grimoire.

I like that better than the real answer.

The TRUE answer:

Because I used hacked body sliders, I pushed Cleve's body as fat as it could realistically look in the game. However, this had the side-effect of his body being too fat for the Sim's arms to work properly. Cleve is actually watching TV with his arms frozen in front of him because he's too fat to put them on his lap or side.

Zdzisiu

Arcane

Wow, it really looks just like Andhaira.
What the hell is happening in the other room? :lol:

Cleve is trying to get up off his ass and finish Grimoire.

I like that better than the real answer.

The TRUE answer:

Because I used hacked body sliders, I pushed Cleve's body as fat as it could realistically look in the game. However, this had the side-effect of his body being too fat for the Sim's arms to work properly. Cleve is actually watching TV with his arms frozen in front of him because he's too fat to put them on his lap or side.

Them titanium bones man!

Whisky

The Solution
MEET SCOTTISHMARTIALARTS:

SMA was the last person accepted to apply and originally we were past our deadline. However, one contestant had to drop out early. SMA filled out the forms with worrisome detail complete with unasked for pictures of intimate details. She was quickly deemed someone worthy of the Codex House.

Comments: Yes, I swapped Dark Underlady out for SMA. Blackhart already had a nomination go through and lets face it, it wouldn't be Codex House without one transsexual.

Hoaxmetal

Arcane
2014-05-19_21-53-08.png

The three stages of encountering a tranny :D Curiosity, doubt, enlightenment.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom