Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The NON-Steam Bargain Sale Mega Thread of Savings

TripJack

Hedonist
dominions only 50% off this time damnit

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
$4.99 for D&D Master Pack is worth it.

Already owned it from GoG.com anyway.

Multi-headed Cow

'cept that that price blows equivalent sales from GoG out of the water.

Kitako

Arcane
This site looks rather familiar... https://indiegamestand.com/store/
GCHFXpK.gif

Gord

Arcane
Gamestop/Impulse has the D&D Ultimate pack on sale for 16,43€/22$:

BG1&2 + Expansions
IWD1&2 + Expansions
P:T
ToEE
NWN1&2+Expansions (inlcuding MoW!)

Although I think I bought it a year or so ago for below 10€ from them... :M

Gord

Arcane
Much better than GOG at least.
But as I said, I got it much cheaper there a while ago.

I have a suggestion:

I'm sure that as some of you know, GamersGate has these things called Blue Coins which you earn when you buy games, rate games, write reviews or help other people with their problems they post in Game Tutor. How this works is when you have any kind of problem with any game, you can post it in Game Tutor where everybody can read it and try to help. If a particular suggestion solves your problem, you can then submit that user for having solved your problem and then he receives 500 BLC (Blue Coins), worth $0.5.

Where I'm getting at: why not form a Codex GG group where we post pre-arranged problems and solutions to help each other earn BLCs? We can then arrange who to post a problem and who to post a solution in rotation, frequency depending on how many people we have and other things.

edit: Nobody even reads this thread, I guess?

Last edited:

Black

Arcane
I see Natural Selection 2 in that store, I heard good things about it but I need Codex Seal of Approval™. Is it any good? Are there enough people still playing it?

Kem0sabe

Arcane
Just bought BF4 from the origin store for about 14 euros. Use a VPN or the Epic browser (which includes it's own Us vpn service) to buy the game from this link: https://www.origin.com/en-us/store/buy/battlefield-4/pc-download/base-game/standard-edition

Before checking out, go here: http://www.reddit.com/r/GameDeals/comments/1qszsi/origin_mcdonalds_providing_10_coupons/ and use the method described to get your McDonald's promo code, once you get that code you add it to the BF4 checkout and it should lower your purchase to around 19 dollars US. Proceed to download and blow shit up.

Markman

da Blitz master
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Steam key for Papo & yo is pay what you want on https://indiegamestand.com/

Also on Origin BF Bad Company 2 is 96% off at 6 SEK, like a dollar in jew currency.

All hail Black Friday, instead of playing the fucking games Im browing around looking to spend money. And I know I aint gonna play half of em.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom