Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The most fisted?

Abelian

Somebody's Alt
Infinitron has 28,528 posts since XF, but only 27,084 for all time (didn't notice anyone else with this problem). Also clicking Posts (XF), Ratio (XF) does not sort by the column, by the Brofists column.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Yeah, I can't make those last two columns sortable until I rework the query.

And not sure on Infinitron's post count. The "Since XF" is an actual count of posts, could be the post number didn't get updated at some times, and given he's such a prolific spammer it's happened so much it became noticeable. Re-building the cache didn't seem to fix it though, will see if there's a way to recount.

Might just run a manual update query and rape the db for a while.

Crane

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath
Whoever is the most fisted probably has an ass that's in pretty rough shape.

Has that joke been made any time in the past 10 pages?

Abelian

Somebody's Alt
The query performance will improve with a materialized view that uses the same query, and refreshes once per day. It's not like the relative ranking will significantly change during one day. That will also make the last two columns sortable.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom