Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The kickstarter big Three and a half poll

Which of the three had the best main features as listed bellow?

• Divinity Original Sin

Votes: 48 40.3%
  • combat

Votes: 81 68.1%
  • main plot and story

Votes: 5 4.2%
  • quest design

Votes: 24 20.2%
  • art style

Votes: 20 16.8%
  • Pillars of Eternity

Votes: 49 41.2%
  • combat

Votes: 16 13.4%
  • main plot and story

Votes: 51 42.9%
  • quest design

Votes: 40 33.6%
  • art style

Votes: 68 57.1%
  • Wasteland 2

Votes: 29 24.4%
  • combat

Votes: 12 10.1%
  • main plot and story

Votes: 11 9.2%
  • quest design

Votes: 27 22.7%
  • art style

Votes: 3 2.5%
  • Dragonfall

Votes: 33 27.7%
  • main plot and story

Votes: 44 37.0%
  • quest design

Votes: 20 16.8%
  • art style

Votes: 31 26.1%
  • combat

Votes: 23 19.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hiver

I was rather satisfied with OS quest design and writing, even in smaller sidequests you have atleast a few basic choices, and some are actually ok. Cysael and Hunters Edge do stand out above the rest in that.

Of course thats not in relative sense but compared to other such games, especially w2.

So i gave a vote for quest design to OS and PoE.

The poll may not get any big surprises but i thought it would be nice to put it all in a more visible perspective.

Damn you suck at polls.
you suck at breathing, so... maybe you should stop?

Go and make it better instead of complaining, fucknut.

Unwanted

Hatred

Unwanted
um... I cant work out what is going on with the poll. Maybe its because I never bother voting idk. I don't have dragonfall . So comparing the other three games (which makes the title confusing) I would have to say I vote for D:OS. I'd really rather vote for SitS or Underrail even without playing them I feel quite confident they will both blow all of your big 3 out of the water. A rubber duckie could probably blow the big 3 away.

hiver

The poll is made so people can vote for features of each game, not for the games themselves. How many times do i have to write that?

Its just that you cannot make it look any different because there is no other options.

Akratus

Self-loathing fascist drunken misogynist asshole
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Meanwhile in unretarded-ville. .

• D:OS: combat
  • D:OS: main plot and story
  • D:OS: quest design
  • D:OS: art style
  • PoE: combat
  • PoE: main plot and story
  • PoE: quest design
  • PoE: art style
  • W2: combat
  • W2: main plot and story
  • W2: quest design
  • W2: art style
  • DF: combat
  • DF: main plot and story
  • DF: quest design
  • DF: art style
Voted for the titles :troll:

Unwanted

Hatred

Unwanted
The poll is made so people can vote for features of each game, not for the games themselves. How many times do i have to write that?

Its just that you cannot make it look any different because there is no other options.
Oh. Well I am retarded so I voted for a feature and a game. Sorry.

hiver

Akratus
Cant edit the titles out anymore. So youll just have to deal with the complexity thats confusing you and the rest of the imbeciles.

Or make a new poll.

Oh. Well I am retarded so I voted for a feature and a game. Sorry.
Those dont and wont matter anyway.

Soph

Educated
Even though it's an odd design for a poll, I'm surprised there's so many retards not comprehending the first post.

Zeriel

Arcane
I've long wondered if Hiver was merely eccentric or actually had a condition for which the government has assigned him helpers, this poll has helped clear up my uncertainty.

hiver

I wish any of your post had any meaning or merit about anything but you just seem to go around and splurge your dumb empty opinions that have no meaning at all.

how does that feel ?

Akratus

Self-loathing fascist drunken misogynist asshole
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
"DISCUSS!" or a poll

WHICH ONE IS BETTER AND WHY

DISCUSS

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom