Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Indie Bundle Mega Thread

Astral Rag

Arcane
Insurgency is by far the best of the currently popular FPS.

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Is the dlc for blackggards worth it?
I don't even know which quests were from the DLC. I bought it because it was 80% off at one point and didn't even look at the description. So, buy it on sale.

pippin

BG doesn't include the dlc, but it's on sale on the humble store for 2 bux.

Gragt

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin
Tesla Effect for a buck already? That's awesome.
If something is worth that little to you just pirate it.

My guess is the devs want to raise awareness to the game and the serie. I'm pretty sure that those who knew of Tex Murphy before already got the game, and this will not only make it more popular, which is what you want when you plan a sequel, but also get other people interested in the previous episodes, which can also be bought.

tuluse

Arcane
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong
My guess is the devs want to raise awareness to the game and the serie. I'm pretty sure that those who knew of Tex Murphy before already got the game, and this will not only make it more popular, which is what you want when you plan a sequel, but also get other people interested in the previous episodes, which can also be bought.
I hope it works. I just find it sad it's down to a dollar already.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
It is. Since I don't have as much time to play games as I used to I was waiting for it to hit $5ish on Steam. Surprised they put it in the $1 tier. That said, I believe everyone in the bundle splits a portion of the sales and the tier doesn't matter as far as their payout.

Gragt

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin
I hope it works. I just find it sad it's down to a dollar already.

Well, I admit I was surprised and thought "oh, bummer!" when I saw it. Still, bundles like these tend to sell high numbers and if we assume that the people who paid 1$ for the whole bundle did not plan to pay more (full price or discounted) for the new Tex Murphy, that's money the devs wouldn't have seen anyway that is going their way, however small it is. Not too bad compared to the alternative of piracy.

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Tesla Effect for a buck already? That's awesome.
If something is worth that little to you just pirate it.

Here is how you do it:
humbcundle.jpg

Turjan

Arcane
I just saw Mount and Blade for linux in promotion and then I saw steam sign. Fuck this shit :( .
You can buy the Mount & Blade: Warband, its Napoleonic Wars DLC, and the new Viking game for Linux on gog.com. Warband is 50% off at the moment, but had a much larger discount on the first day of the sale, so it may show up again for cheap.

In My Safe Space
Codex 2012
I just saw Mount and Blade for linux in promotion and then I saw steam sign. Fuck this shit :( .
You can buy the Mount & Blade: Warband, its Napoleonic Wars DLC, and the new Viking game for Linux on gog.com. Warband is 50% off at the moment, but had a much larger discount on the first day of the sale, so it may show up again for cheap.
Thanks, bought it.

Turjan

Arcane
Thanks, bought it.
Today it's on a deeper discount again.

In My Safe Space
Codex 2012
Thanks, bought it.
Today it's on a deeper discount again.
Fuck.

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I also bought Warband for linux recently and it's one of the worst ports I've ever seen. Graphical bugs and constant stuttering on multiplayer that makes it basically unplayable... waste of money in other words. It's like an alpha version of a port.

In My Safe Space
Codex 2012
I also bought Warband for linux recently and it's one of the worst ports I've ever seen. Graphical bugs and constant stuttering on multiplayer that makes it basically unplayable... waste of money in other words. It's like an alpha version of a port.
Oh. I'm playing on Wine because GOG doesn't consider supporting a LTS that is supported until 2017 necessary.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom