Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Indie Bundle Mega Thread

kazgar

Arcane
Beat the average is $7, are those 4 worth it? (don't care about $20 tier at this stage)

Also to lock in any additional games they release, has 2k got anything that'll be worth it?

Hmm, its about a buck a game anyway and I can give it all to charity.

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
Well... This IS a bargain, in the unlikely event that someone doesn't own more than half of these titles already. The unlock(s) will make it even more of a bargain.

chestburster

Savant
Illiterate
https://www.humblebundle.com/

OH LOOK SOME BIGH PUBLISHER GIVE GAMES FOR BARGAIN PRInah, most of them are shit. False alarm. Nothing to see here.

Biochoke for single dorra with some XCOM spinoff (worse than Enforcer) and hentai adventure of tentacle man, second tier (5 units of dolans) is Biochoke Second encounter, with Mafia2 and Heart of Darkness the Game and last one is ripoff cause $20 for shitty Xcom and Bioshok "modern Citizen of Kain" Infinity is just what we need.

No OST which means set is even shitter cause Mafia2 have neat soundtrack and Bioshock Inifnity somewhat cool.

Darkness 2 is one of the best storyfag games for this popamole generation. I'd buy that for a dollar.

kazgar

Arcane
Well... This IS a bargain, in the unlikely event that someone doesn't own more than half of these titles already. The unlock(s) will make it even more of a bargain.

I didn't have any of them, guess my popamole quotient wasn't that high, its improved now I guess.

Deuce Traveler

2012 Newfag
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
The only one of the bundle I had was Bioshock, which was fun up until I realized that there was no way I could die, even in the dramatic flooding sections. Once the sense of danger was removed the game's enjoyment fell quite a bit. Still, it was fun enough playing with the different weapons and powers, and supposedly Bioshock 2 is more of the same. I really liked the original The Darkness game, but I heard the second one gets a bit derp with the story.

sbb

Learned
The Darkness II is one of my favorite first person shooters.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Then you're either 16 or have horrible taste in games. Or both.

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
The only one of the bundle I had was Bioshock, which was fun up until I realized that there was no way I could die, even in the dramatic flooding sections. Once the sense of danger was removed the game's enjoyment fell quite a bit. Still, it was fun enough playing with the different weapons and powers, and supposedly Bioshock 2 is more of the same. I really liked the original The Darkness game, but I heard the second one gets a bit derp with the story.

Isn't there an option to turn off the Vita chambers, or does that only put you at the start of the level instead?

And Bioshock 2 is more of the same of the WORST aspects of Bioshock 1, but at least melee is done a bit more justice.

Eddas

Learned
Yeah, you are right. Bought.

Will found out if it's good after playing D:OS dozens of hours ;)

It's quite unique in the way it aproaches Tower Defense. Lost of micromanagement, but this is introduced along the way, so it's not confusing. Some levels are prety hard, and it takes a LOT of time to complete some of the maps (at least for me, but I'm dumb).

Great game imho, and have patience with the game... You will need it.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
And he's not far removed from 16, part of the tainted generation that likes shitty three hour cutscene heavy 2derp4u 'shooters.'

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
I played all three hours of it. My description is accurate; your taste is just shit.

sbb

Learned
I'll give you that it's short, but it's perfectly enjoyable.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
If you have bad taste, yes. You sure you intended to register at RPG Codex and not Neogaf?

sbb

Learned
Alright, you got me

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom